• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was this? Hamilton resale cooled down but upon checking theres still some margins.

Can you still register for the verified fan thing?
Fan verification is done. General release tickets are tomorrow should be 10am same time. Resale probably gonna be lower since more people are getting into it but it's still Hamilton lol. Resellers will at least make their money back off these rich folk.

Thank god there's no teddy this week. Gonna be almost a grand that I dropped this week and the week just started LOL.

Who needs bogo bear when you can have:

:rofl:

Field jacket and chihuahua shirt came today. All fears about the jacket's size are assuaged. Fits great and looks fantastic! Cannot wait to wear it tomorrow. Great item for the price, maybe the 'bargain' of the season, relatively speaking.

Got the 2 different Chris Cunningham sticker sheets and a reggie. No bouncy ball. We'll see if I get one with the hat/kickstand light order.

Last edited:
Hey, what are the blanks Supreme is using for tees now again? Want to get some cheap plain l/s tees to wear under my s/s tees and like the build and softness of these Supreme 100% cottons.

7C9D25FE-E618-41CE-AC29-0E98329A6B90.png Anyone order knife and kickstand light this week? Are they coming together? I got delivered only knife with no light. And they send me only 1 tracking# Smh.

Resale only slightly chilled. You've got to sit on them for a year before it's a few days away and the price rockets.

This thread rn

After I saw Hamilton last April I stopped following the market. But yeah if you can sit on some bread you can make something solid to great depending on circumstances. Tomorrows 2 pm show must be really special cause prices are insane

Who needs bogo bear when you can have:

:rofl:

Field jacket and chihuahua shirt came today. All fears about the jacket's size are assuaged. Fits great and looks fantastic! Cannot wait to wear it tomorrow. Great item for the price, maybe the 'bargain' of the season, relatively speaking.

Got the 2 different Chris Cunningham sticker sheets and a reggie. No bouncy ball. We'll see if I get one with the hat/kickstand light order.

Did you go true to size on the jacket? Typically I size down on work jackets. Want to pull the trigger, but make sure I get the correct size

Wth?.. why did they send em seperate from the same location. Just got another ups package show up. Now the 1st one says they mis sorted the package so it could be delayed. :smh:

anyone get there shipping confirmation for week 12?
Got my Olive Wool Camp hat today. I live in NY so I get stuff quick but I got the email Thursday night.
Edit: This wool hat is sick! It feels so nice! Surprised that it has a tag on the inside that says 100% Italian fine wool. Cool little tag.

Last edited:
I’ve only got shipping email for light still waiting on shoes, seems like they are going slow this week, plus Veterans Day didn’t help

Did you go true to size on the jacket? Typically I size down on work jackets. Want to pull the trigger, but make sure I get the correct size

Yeah, went with the XL I always go with for outerwear/hoodies/cut-n-sew because I didn't think to check the size chart before ordering. I'm broad-chested so I always go with a bigger size to be safe but was worried when I saw the size chart said this thing had like a 47" wide chest lol. But it really fiths great. Tried it on with just the tee and it was only slightly baggy in the body, with perfect length and sleeve length/width. I'm 5'10", 195. Honestly, if you're real tall and lanky I don't know what size you should get because anything shorter than an XL is gonna look like a belly shirt in anyone 6' or taller.

Edit: This wool hat is sick! It feels so nice! Surprised that it has a tag on the inside that says 100% Italian fine wool. Cool little tag.

Yeah, says it’s Loro Piana wool.. supposed to be some high $ designer brand. Good to hear it’s quality, ended up snaggin a black.

I didn't get a email confirmation but I have a charge on my account. Was my ordered ghosted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom