Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

IMG_8099.jpeg

Should’ve went large, sleeves are on the shorter/tighter side compared to the older cross logo…cause it’s Good Friday. Also love that the less popular colored box logos really pop.
IMG_2366.jpeg

IMG_2368.jpeg

IMG_2362.jpeg

So the black cross tee is a medium but fits smaller than their normal mediums? Been eyeing those cross tees for a while.

Got my double up the other day. First shoe I've ever doubled up on but this is one of the best shoes I've ever had. Buttery suede, goretex, vibram sole, and most importantly barely visible supreme branding. I passed at the high retail which was like 220 at the time but found both of these worn pairs around 175 each (top one is the one I've been wearing a couple years, bottom one just came in). I need the purples in an 11 too if anyone has.

IMG_8100.jpg

Really don't know where to put this but I know he was pretty active in here so thought I'd share with you all..

Sadly, our brother salacious crumb salacious crumb passed away after he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike on Monday afternoon.
RIP Homie

Really don't know where to put this but I know he was pretty active in here so thought I'd share with you all..

Sadly, our brother salacious crumb salacious crumb passed away after he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike on Monday afternoon.
RIP Homie
OMG wth.

RIP to the king

RIP Homie
damn...

didn't say much but he was a good contributor

RIP

RIP Homie

damn man terrible. met him a bunch of times at atlas and never realized he was on here.

RIP fam, gone too soon

RIP Homie
Dam, I’d seen him post but didn’t rlly know him. RIP man

Back
Top Bottom