Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Copped da mobb tee..3/3 since the first prodigy collab. I got it in blzck/white and I feel like I should have went with white and red

Black/white looks cheap for some reason
The white was def the “better” but I normally only cop that if black sold out or it only was avail in white.. I try to wear my **** and white tees have limited rewear. Thats me though. Just cool they did the logo because of the old lawsuits. I grew up w homies who knew Lou and them (my close homie was in HATEBREED and I knew a lot of the Ny/CT hc cats I was always the hip hop kid at wild HC shows) and I def remember when that dragon was disputed…**** looks like tat flash art but the history made me cop.

This season is buns man and thats why everything is attainable.
Everything has been attainable for a minute tho outside of box logos and a handful of other items and they weren’t buns. This season is definitely week…but last season wasn’t in my opinion. I think I liked the whole Thursday battles with limited inventory and feeling like I was chosen back in my 20s…now I’m too blessed to be stressed by all that madness.

FzPfBelWwAEOujp

FzPfBejWcAAFbqq

FzPfBelXwAMpZAk

They might have had something if they just kept the Supreme drugs logo. But putting trash all over the shirt isn't appealing. I don't want a banana peal and doughnut prominently displayed on my shirt

How hard would it have been to use that first logo in the pic, keep the smoke graphic above the Cigarettes S and Joint R, then make the logo go up and down kinda like it does on the shirt to sympoblize being on drugs and call it a summer T

They might have had something if they just kept the Supreme drugs logo. But putting trash all over the shirt isn't appealing. I don't want a banana peal and doughnut prominently displayed on my shirt

How hard would it have been to use that first logo in the pic, keep the smoke graphic above the Cigarettes S and Joint R, then make the logo go up and down kinda like it does on the shirt to sympoblize being on drugs and call it a summer T
Idk. I think the tee is a spot on representation of their product since the Nas tee szn

The box logo on my black tonal tee wasn't noticeable when i first got it but after 3 wears it stands out a lot now. Anyone else notice this?

I mean I guess the backwards Swoosh is a big thing now but that is a really obscure model to collab on.

just was in japan. it seems being down on supreme is a usa/niketalk thing…

the japanese love supreme out there. harajuku and shibuya always had a line to get in and they didnt really have any inventory…i also think supreme is more expensive out there

just was in japan. it seems being down on supreme is a usa/niketalk thing…

the japanese love supreme out there. harajuku and shibuya always had a line to get in and they didnt really have any inventory…i also think supreme is more expensive out there
supreme has always been super popular in Japan, which is why they had 4 stores before we had 2

Back
Top Bottom