Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Looks like this is gonna be NT in 5 mins :lol:

5c5df07b0d15f54ebd726e3b

#TigerCamoBoiz lol
Am I missing something? I just see a bunch of backpacks and a few boxes laying around.

Wasn’t planning on copping anything but I decided to take a look, just in case. When the hell did they charge $88 for short sleeve tees??
IMG_7233.png

If anyone goes in store can they tell me where the small box crewnecks are made? Few years back these would have been made in Canada :/

not worth $88...especially if printed like those digi camo ones

I got the dragon tee last season for $88 ($98 with shipping) which I consider a hell of a lot for a t shirt but that's probably my favorite t shirt...though the quality is nothing to write home about

note, the dragon is embroidered

1697139955650.png

1697140432365.png

a bit of a sleeper item

Yo whats good with the cancellations?

Last week i got the little capsule thing as soon as it dropped - also had a separate order with 3 shirts. The capsule got cancelled, so i ordered again and it shipped the next day

This week i ordered the mauve small box crew - got cancelled? These aren’t even selling out

Not sure if i wanna order again or say **** it. Getting irritating

A lot of healthcare workers swear by it so makes sense. We're on our feet all day.

been eying a pair myself recently.

AJs 100% dont work for 11+ hrs

Nike doesnt work but i havent worn the vomeros yet

NB has been the best so far but still by the 9th hr soreness sets in

The best shoe by far for me so far has been the foam rnnr. By large margin

been eying a pair myself recently.

AJs 100% dont work for 11+ hrs

Nike doesnt work but i havent worn the vomeros yet

NB has been the best so far but still by the 9th hr soreness sets in

The best shoe by far for me so far has been the foam rnnr. By large margin
Heard the Vomeros and Pegasus are good. With Ultraboosts, I feel like my feet fatigue more with the smushiness. I've been using crocs tbh.

Back
Top Bottom