Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

the last TNF jawnz i copped was da leaves mountain jacket and the fur nuptse. Don't even remember the year but I assume thats dang near 10 years ago?

In for the camo and black TNF jackets to add to the collection. I'm hoping it will be easy like the past TNF releases.

First cop of the season, very pleased. (olive briefs not pictured)

2B4FB7ED-DF4B-4104-B1C3-15C2E3C72BB6.jpeg

white burberry box logo for $270. would yall do it?
I wouldn't do it for a white tee, even though I think its cleaner than the black. I just know how white tees look over time. If it was grey I would have no problem with it if you REALLY wanted it. I mean $200+ for any tee is ridiculous but you know....

I wouldn't do it for a white tee, even though I think its cleaner than the black. I just know how white tees look over time. If it was grey I would have no problem with it if you REALLY wanted it. I mean $200+ for any tee is ridiculous but you know....

I feel you. Ive got enough white supreme tees that not 1 single one is taking to much damage. but of the two I definitely like the white one more.

$280 for a $60 white tee shirt is absolutely crazy to think about lol but here we are

I feel you. Ive got enough white supreme tees that not 1 single one is taking to much damage. but of the two I definitely like the white one more.

$280 for a $60 white tee shirt is absolutely crazy to think about lol but here we are
Yeah nah I don't pay over retail for white tees. I have a white tshirt curse and they always get stained by something lol.

Yeah nah I don't pay over retail for white tees. I have a white tshirt curse and they always get stained by something lol.
:lol: I get it. I’ve been pretty lucky with not messing up my white shirts but Im also extra cautious. Ive switched over to white/black friendly spray deodorant/antiperspirant to give my shirts some extra longevity

Back
Top Bottom