• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AA9C3294-AB79-45F7-A0F3-6D788D42E081.jpeg
I’m always tempted to sell mine then I’m like nah it’s a heather gray box logo

WOW. Those Sid Pro Vans take me back. Some of my favorite shoes growing up. I had a light beige all suede pair as a kid. Waiting to see the other colors but really liking that washed purple look.

Yeah I had a pair of Sids in Baby Blue, they were actually my first real skate shoes. Leather on them was really nice. Might have to cop just for nostalgia's sake.

Torn between waist bag and shoulder bag

Shoulder. Waist is funny since design is round VS ovular

Walk ins allowed or do you have to get tickets prior? How long was the wait for you?

Yes and no. I got random raffle 530pm the day before. Got in shortly before noon or so. I was #14.

Homie spent $1500 and bought all the small things

Pray for my Wallet!!
This is what has come to...Flexing via receipt pics.

No flex. Just giving stock. I went Sunday, when season started Thursday and was able to get these items, only thing low was tees, no toolbox or utility bag in BK. Skipped the pillbox and stopwatch(WTF CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS STOPWATCH THATS $268?)

Material on the baggage is better, design is debateable. 4-layers waterproofing VS usual cordura or other. I wish they went the full mill and put waterproof zippers, but that woulda have ran up the cost. Skinny straps are ****. The $20 increase on the shoulder bag is resale combatting charge.

Soho definitely liquidates their stock faster than BK by being more liberal with orders.

Utility Bags + Motion Logo + Toolbox online will fly aside from the Madonna first obviously.

~Lefty

I think ima cop the varsity just for the **** of it.

None of ya trying to talk about sizing tho.

There is a special place in hell for people that would let their grandma endure the summer heat, so they can cop more merch to resell.
There is a special place underneath hell for those that would sprint old ladies up the block for the same purpose.
I respect hustles but at that point you need a new hustle

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom