Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, been eyeing that hot wheels.. hopefully there’ll be a lil somethin else to buy with it. And it would be nice if everyone gets access to the site when it drops this time.

I guess they pulled “headline” tee from the site? They all show sold out now.. :lol: Or ppl bought em up after seeing the c&d. It was kind of a weak tee anyway.. needed somethin on the front.
Glad the Headline tee was an easy cop. It’s easily my favorite from this season, so far.

Feeling like the hot wheels resell gonna be low. So if I miss won’t be be too bad to buy in the after market.

Feeling like the hot wheels resell gonna be low. So if I miss won’t be be too bad to buy in the after market.

Nothing ordered online comes with a tag. Only in-store.

nah, some stuff does come with tags. from my experience it's stuff that restocks later in the week that likely has been moved from store to online.

thanks guys. so i just checked out the wolf fleece, and it still looks new and has no issues. the fleece is actually pretty nice. luckily it was in my size, and this black version is pretty wearable.

the funny thing is that retail for this was a bit less ($200 retail) than the stone island hoodie ($367 total for me), but current resell prices for the wolf fleece is a lot higher. so now the question is whether i just keep this fleece that i got for a markup, or sell it and buy the SI hoodie again. or just keep the money for an expensive swarovski box logo or something haha. i figure supreme won't refund me for the difference.

btw, here's a pic of what was delivered to me yesterday. i really wonder wtf happened. maybe ups found the empty package bag, and then picked some random item from their supreme lost and found stash?

HYmliMU.jpg

It should be low for a minute, but once the hot wheel collectors get wind of it, they’ll buy them up at market price and the prices will shoot up overtime

Black classic ad hoodie and out.

My wallet is gonna kill me with all the money I’ve spent the last 4 days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom