OFFICIAL SXSW 2013 THREAD

wanted to finally be on this year...

tumblr_lq7tibLdYM1qddfry.gif

Last edited:
What's good?

Had a really great time linking up with the NT'ers I got a chance to link with at last year's SXSW. Joint was wild memorable.

Looking forward to heading out there again. :smokin

Footage from last year:

Steady.

Here's footage from last years SXSW NT Showcase. My homies from the ReUp Spot did a great job of documenting it. It features footage from TIME, Cashmere, and etc. It also has a large portion of my show.

I appreciate Ciph, AG, and Tyler for somehow making it happen for me.

http://www.imedf.com

XXV coming soon!

Yea SXSW should be crazy, If you gone be down there hit me up @TonyDelFreshCo on the twitter... I have a few official and unofficial showcases im doing come check em out

I have a showcase at SXSW on the 15th. Looking to have a Studio Session with NT artist in Houston beforehand on 13th to mix n network. Hit my gmail if interested airkev24
IG:_kevlive twitter:ItzmeLive
Check out new single:

just turned 21 and I've been wanting to go to sxsw for years, I have somewhere to stay but I'm not quite sure how rsvp'ing for shows works? 

The Justin Timberlake rumors have officially started.

Also, Young Money will be putting on a show, but not sure if that means Drake and Wayne too ...
I saw Wayne last year at a Young Money show in SXSW and dude forgot his lyrics and spent 5 minutes just laughing, and drinking mountain dew. No one seemed to care though.

RSVP'd for Fader Fort today.. Them Viceland shows look dope.. rsvp already close for them?

Back
Top Bottom