[[ Official T.I. I'm Back Single ]]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Originally Posted by townlegend

new t.i. is always appreciated since he My fave rapper but I aint really feelin the track. Ill wait to see how I feel when Im gone off in a party setting and how I feel when I hear it then.
Dudes be playin diss tracks at house paties tho?
roll.gif

I mean I guess.

what up whats happening?
laugh.gif
back in the days they used to play Jada's checkmate in clubs

ok so from my listens i say......

he not talking bout...

Gucci he say a line about him Wayne & Boosie all goin to prison and rappers trying to follow
Wacka...cant be him HE JUST GOT HOT he wasnt really holdin down the A while TIP was locked up he got hot when TIP got out (but he did say something bout the black eye)
Dro is his right hand man (Dro's right hand man is LA so scratch him too plus i dont think T.I. is grimey like that he down for Grand Hustle and his artist)
Soulja Boy is too small and too wack of a target for T.I.
Jeezy n TIP stay close so he not talkin bout him (plus Jeezy been missing musically until now)
Luda never fit the description of skinny jeans & dancing plus he never been on that gangsta talk......lets not forget he been musically missing
OJ is not even in TIP vision
Shawty Lo been missing and him and TIP cool now and he dont fit the description

i just think he talkin bout the Swag Surfers n all the way ternt up Polo skinny jeans lames taking over his city in general

Beat is below average.

Lyrics are average.

The energy/aggression is GREAT.

I was expecting more, but good to hear new TIP regardless...
pimp.gif

smh...yall know damn well this song isnt talking about anyone...i hate when rappers talk #+%@ about skinny jeans and all this #+%@ then cosign one of they homeboys doing that same #+%@...TIP is that @@@#% but yall know he just threw that skinny jeans dancing #+%@ in there to sound cool..dude prolly dont even feel that way seeing as one of his artists is riding for that movement hard..

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Originally Posted by townlegend

new t.i. is always appreciated since he My fave rapper but I aint really feelin the track. Ill wait to see how I feel when Im gone off in a party setting and how I feel when I hear it then.
Dudes be playin diss tracks at house paties tho?
roll.gif

I mean I guess.

what up whats happening?

I was at a party and "Ether" was played so anything is possible.   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But on the real...this will def be played at my crib for sure 
smokin.gif
getting a dub with ether playing in the back
pimp.gif

Over >>>>>> I'm Back

I'm a T.I. fan but most his *$+ sounds the same. Sounds like something he's already made.

Beat reminds me of a mix of Jeezy's Get Ya Mind Right and Lil Jon's Get Crunk.

but regardless this @%%* slaps..blessed to see T.I. with something new.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

i just think he talkin bout the Swag Surfers n all the way ternt up Polo skinny jeans lames taking over his city in general

Back
Top Bottom