OFFICIAL: T-Mobile Behold Release 11/10/08 .. VOL. T-Mobile's is back in business

With the recent release of the G1 (which holds much possibilities) and MOTOZINE (first 5mp camera phone on the U.S. Market), T-Mobile is now introducing theSamsung T919 AKA T-MOBILE Behold. The phone is an enhanced port of the TOCCO and is looking very VERY NICE! The Behold is.. - rumored to be priced at $150-Includes 3G Real Web page browser -5 MP Camera/recorder -AIM/E-MAIL -widgets - glossy and sleek aesthetics -sensitive touch screen Also, it is has been saidthat T-Mobile is allowing customers to purchase phones via payment plans in which can be divided into four payments! LET US DISCUSS.. UNBOXING VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEelNsKTPWs PHONE FEATURES VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukLtpZkvT0

pimp.gif
glad I passed on the G1...or am I? We'll just have to wait

Yay, T-Mobile has their version of the instinct.

Ultimately, all the carriers are trying to give customers an iPhone. So far none of them have succeeded. HTC is stepping their game up though.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Ultimately, all the carriers are trying to give customers an iPhone. So far none of them have succeeded. HTC is stepping their game up though.

when they stop using WinMo, maybe. and you're correct, Instinct with a better camera.

Originally Posted by the coolness

pimp.gif
glad I passed on the G1...or am I? We'll just have to wait

Ehh...no keyboard....no android....no windows mobile either......g1>

Phewww! Yeah im also happy I didn't get the G1. When more info surfaces I will decide.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

when they stop using WinMo, maybe. and you're correct, Instinct with a better camera.
I'm not too familiar with Windows Mobile, but I'll be recieving my HTC touch diamond this week.

What's wrong with the program though? I've heard a few complaints about it, but I never know why.

I'm not too familiar with Windows Mobile, but I'll be recieving my HTC touch diamond this week.

What's wrong with the program though? I've heard a few complaints about it, but I never know why.

Freezes, resets, UI isnt that great. I mean, some people like it because of all the apps you can get for it but I'm not a fan. And before anybody saysanything.. I don't hate windows.. I heard WinMo7(actually, don't quote me on the name of the new windows mobile.. i think i have the name confused withwindows 7) is suppose to be a lot better.

Ah yes, and CincoSeisDos came back with the typical response to defend WinMo.

ehh, people just dont know how to fully implement the OS...

Freezes, resets, UI isnt that great. I mean, some people like it because of all the apps you can get for it but I'm not a fan. And before anybody says anything.. I don't hate windows.. I heard WinMo7 is suppose to be a lot better.

But what does it do essentially? I know the Touch Diamond has version 6.1 installed.

Freezes, resets, UI isnt that great. I mean, some people like it because of all the apps you can get for it but I'm not a fan. And before anybody says anything.. I don't hate windows.. I heard WinMo7 is suppose to be a lot better.

eek.gif
Nothing personal, just stating opinion
laugh.gif

Oh I know, sorry if I made it seem like I was taking a shot at you.
laugh.gif
. What I was trying to say is, some people just don't like or have had good luckwith WinMo.. even if they use it to their full capacity.

I've been playing with this phone since I got into work today.

This #%@# sucks.
laugh.gif

Internet is slooowww.
Screen resolution is poo poo.
Yeah thecamera is nice, but only nice on printouts.

%@%+ is mad feminine as well, real small.

It'll sell well with the women. [Andy from 40YOV] Fo' Shoo [/Andy from 40YOV]

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

This #%@# sucks.
laugh.gif

Internet is slooowww.

My-T.
ehhh, says the guy who said the G1 was complete garbage
grin.gif

ive been really disappointed with t-mobile lately. i am really excited about android as an os, but the g1 seems really half-fast. ugly, dated, anduncomfortable hardware , no onscreen touch keyboard (for when you dont want to slide it open to type a couple words), no 3.5mm headphone jack. The behold lookslike a crappy iphone clone. im praying the g2 is around the corner, like by the end of next year.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

This #%@# sucks.
laugh.gif

Internet is slooowww.

My-T.
ehhh, says the guy who said the G1 was complete garbage
grin.gif

Son I'm posting from a G1
indifferent.gif

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom