***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Sent an email to my artist's assistant today to set up a consult to have my piece extended into a full sleeve.

Thinking of getting a skull + time filler on my inner thigh. Thoughts? Too common? 

so long as you're not getting "chinese" characters on you, no such thing as a tattoo being too common. so long as it's good work, nothing wrong with having a similar concept to other tattoos

but anyone have experience with inner though tattoos? **** sounds painful as hell

so long as you're not getting "chinese" characters on you, no such thing as a tattoo being too common. so long as it's good work, nothing wrong with having a similar concept to other tattoos

but anyone have experience with inner though tattoos? **** sounds painful as hell
Yea a well done skull is just so 
pimp.gif

Anyone got any other suggestions to fill this gap up?

Yea a well done skull is just so :pimp:

Anyone got any other suggestions to fill this gap up?

Lmao @ that struggle patch. Jk...

This is a common problem people have when getting tattoos. In my opinion you should always plan out the whole sleeve at once and then tweak a few things as you go. I've seen some dude with a tribal band/Traditional style dove/last name in weird script/Carlos Rojas styled skull and spider webs as fill in. It was all types of weird!

Not saying that is the case here..Just some food for thought for those looking to get more work done down the line.

Can we see what you already have done to get a better idea of what would fit with it conceptually?

Lmao @ that struggle patch. Jk...

This is a common problem people have when getting tattoos. In my opinion you should always plan out the whole sleeve at once and then tweak a few things as you go. I've seen some dude with a tribal band/Traditional style dove/last name in weird script/Carlos Rojas styled skull and spider webs as fill in. It was all types of weird!

Not saying that is the case here..Just some food for thought for those looking to get more work done down the line.

Can we see what you already have done to get a better idea of what would fit with it conceptually?
Yeah I definitely need to plan everything out better. I've only got 2 pieces so far so it's not too late by any means.

Can't even find a photo of the one on my leg now but will post one later.

BTW decided to create a tattoo section on my sites, just going to post tattoos that I love. First one is the legendary Niki Norberg sleeve

http://www.lechitimate.com/niki-norberg-ultimate-greek-sleeve/

Does anyone know good artist who can work on dark skin in Tokyo? It's a pipe dream but I would like to make it to tokyo by 2020. Probably won't happen since I am trying to move to NYC by 2019. Doing both would be damn near impossible while I am paying these loans off.

I'll definitely visit Tokyo some day tho. Being in Tokyo during the olympics aint important. But it would be nice

Last edited:
In terms of sleeves, I don't care for a full sleeve relating to 1 theme anymore. There's nothing like that I can think of that I'd devote a whole arm to.

I'm doing a grim reaper half sleeve on my forearm, and I'm thinking a male lion head for my upper arm. 2 separate themes... Not completely sure about the lion's head though.

In terms of sleeves, I don't care for a full sleeve relating to 1 theme anymore. There's nothing like that I can think of that I'd devote a whole arm to.

I'm doing a grim reaper half sleeve on my forearm, and I'm thinking a male lion head for my upper arm. 2 separate themes... Not completely sure about the lion's head though.

Of course they don't have to be the same theme. But when you get a bunch of random crap and add some filler, you end up looking like Riff Raff the rapper.

Another thing to note is how crucial the placement of a tattoo can make or break the flow of the piece. That's why planning ahead of time is key.

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely need to plan everything out better. I've only got 2 pieces so far so it's not too late by any means.
Can't even find a photo of the one on my leg now but will post one later.

BTW decided to create a tattoo section on my sites, just going to post tattoos that I love. First one is the legendary Niki Norberg sleeve

http://www.lechitimate.com/niki-norberg-ultimate-greek-sleeve/

Barley getting around to seeing this. You into color tattoos? I got a few cool ideas...

Some sleeves have 1 theme, but are still technically a bunch of stuff thrown together. For my arms, I'm finishing them off with 3-4 medium, or large pieces.

Had my consult to continue my sleeve last Thursday and won't be able to start til December. Pretty bummed, but should've reached out sooner since my artist travels regularly and gets booked up quickly.

Last edited:
That pic confirms I need access to Nikko Hurtado.
mean.gif
I was happy with my new piece till I saw that
laugh.gif
Talking about dude with the Roman theme arm? Thats by Jun Cha...

My boy has his sleeve by Jun as well. While VERY ill in person, I feel Jun's pics make his tattoos 10x better than how they look in person. In person its a lot "flatter". Still dope, but that lighting and camera work is deceiving. 
laugh.gif

Dope sleeve in any case.

I know it Jun Cha. But I aint seen jun Cha's work on dark skin. I know Nikko Hurtado does Wale's sleeves tho and is my celebrity artist of choice.

Not sure if Nikko did the Muhammad Ali piece
These are tats chicago area artist claim are impossible.

Back
Top Bottom