***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

^^^^Sure you want to do such a tattoo? I swear finger tattoos always look horrible in the long run. Just no real detail and your fingers always wrinkle and are exposed to the sun. Just wanted to give you fair warning...but a tattoo like that won't cost you much but the price will seem unjustified considering. Like tattoo artists will usually price by the hour which can range from anywhere to a $100-$200 per hour. But I am sure your tattoo you want will not even take that long but watch you will pay for a half hour rate even if it takes 15-20 minutes to do. Of course this is all subject to the artists but you get what I am saying.

For something like this, I would say go anywhere. Get an artists that has steady hands and I am sure it will come out cool.

Right on Fong!

thanks for the input.

I'm actually going to get the tat where my ring will cover it up when i'm wearing it.

I know it's kind of pointless but i tend to forget my ring a lot and my wife can't wear hers as she's a nurse.

thanks again bro - too bad your cuz is down south....

Getting a clipper ship on my leg this weekend. My artist is finally coming back around toen, he hit me up tonwork on my back and I wanna start a completely different tattoo. :lol:

Debating whether thigj, calf, or side of my leg.

Getting a clipper ship on my leg this weekend. My artist is finally coming back around toen, he hit me up tonwork on my back and I wanna start a completely different tattoo. :lol:

Debating whether thigj, calf, or side of my leg.

Stop playing around, I need to see the finished product of that back piece

Sorry for the small pic, took about an hour, homie charged me $150. :smokin He got a nice tip obviously. Surprisingly it wasnt bad at all, even the shin was fine, no pain at all really.

Last edited:

Sorry for the small pic, took about an hour, homie charged me $150. :smokin He got a nice tip obviously. Surprisingly it wasnt bad at all, even the shin was fine, no pain at all really.
when are you adding color.

For 150 is not bad, I wouldn't be paying top dollars ...

Just need to see the finish work ... If you planning on keeping it black white then a lot more shading would be ideal IMHO.

Nice though ...

Its a simple traditional tattoo, I woudnt need someone too dollar anyways. Clean lines, simple design, all I need. Hes done most of my other traditional work.

Color maybe September, gonna make it black and gray and maybe hints of red in the lightning and parts of the ship. Of course theres gonna be tons more shading. :lol:

only one hour for that much work? props to your artist for working that efficiently and still banging out a solid piece. give us a larger pic fam!

just got my calf done, just about that size, as well. probably smaller, more minute details, but still took 3 hours. EXCRUTIATING pain, yall. I've honestly never been intimidated by a tattoo, but damn, this **** got me reconsidering if I want to go back to finish off the calf/shin sleeve.

Calf is suppose to be an easy spot. That piece I just did was literally a walk in the park and im ok at taking the pain usually only. Worse parts for me was back, elbows, inside elbows and top of my shoulders which was the worse.

fongstarr your cousin is nice

i swear west coast has a lot of great artist for ink

Polynesian tribals are pretty cool. I just dislike the usual douchebag tribals where you've seen one and they're all alike. Just imo...

^What's his rate and how long are his waiting lists. I've seen his IG pictures few months back and DAMN dos he have the whole ROMAN GREEK philosopher/shading downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

^ :smile:

And like he said, it's not so much about the money. The wait is killer. Got me feeling like I'm on a Packers season ticket waiting list.

Back
Top Bottom