***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Newest

Attachments

• IMG_0969.PNG
    IMG_0969.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
bro just curious about the meaning of the puzzle piece...does it have anything to do with autism?

neverthless, saucy work. props to the artist's portrait work..**** is A-1

Got this done here in the philippines. My man charged me about 70 dollars per hour. This is my first session and i took 5 hours, excited to get my piece done next week!

Attachments

• 20171013_193956.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
Just don't do it. Wait to get something good. A lot of better things to do as an anniversary then get a tattoo together.

On a random note, fong I saw that asa akira was following your instagram. I was searching through her ig because I met this fun Japanese stripper in vegas a few days ago and she was saying she knew asa and was posted on her ig.

On a random note, fong I saw that asa akira was following your instagram. I was searching through her ig because I met this fun Japanese stripper in vegas a few days ago and she was saying she knew asa and was posted on her ig.

Haha. That's crazy. Japanese stripper from Vegas? That seem random but I've never been to a strip club out in Vegas. But yeah....Asa followed me when I shot her at her book signing. Random people follow me that I would consider famous just for the same reasons that I shot a photo of them. I hardly even spoke to Asa but from her general conversations, she seems super cool. She responded to a couple of things on my posts but for the most part, I must be a quick scroll in her feed.

Yeah, I heard asa was a cool person. Kinda regret not getting the Japanese girl’s number or at least instagram, didn’t want to seem pushy. Oh well.

Fellow NY’ers in the city or out on the island... Any good portrait artist?

Looking for a change from my usual artist

Yeah, my son’s autistic so I got it done because of that.

Thanks man.

i work in special education and a handful of students on my caseload have autism. they're exceptionally amazing young adults and lot of it is due to the extra work/support their parents put in. props to you bruh!

i work in special education and a handful of students on my caseload have autism. they're exceptionally amazing young adults and lot of it is due to the extra work/support their parents put in. props to you bruh!

Same here. Respect rob. I know it’s a hard job.

Anyone going to the golden state expo in cali in january? Havent gone to a show in years might check it out.

Anyone know how to describe the roses that Eric marcinizyn does? It's almost like they are negative space. Looking for an artist to knock some out in the southeast area

Back
Top Bottom