***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

^^^^Man dude....you have tons covered. You got pics of your arm the Montez did? I know he apprenticed under Mike Giant. met him once at some signing. Dude is super cool.
Montez is really cool and a talented graffer/artist.

Have you seen his upcoming collab with Levi's/Docker's? 

Don't have any photos handy of the arm sleeve he did on me....

^^^^Very cool. Did he talk like mad man the whole time?Him and Lango get in the oddest conversations, especially when there is music on.That tattoo definitely has his style. I can't wait to go back in on the 30th. Might get Henry to do a cat head somewhere.

Thanks man, we def had some off the wall conversations but he didn't talk endlessly or anything...he kept it interesting and they had some music going the whole time.

You should get something from him he works fast for sure, I would like to try lango or yutaro in the future though I see myself going back to henry if I decide to get more. Thanks again for the advice and stuff

Have you guys heard of Niki Norberg? I would rank him and Silvano Fiato above Niko Hurtado. Those two are ******g amazing.

I seriously can't pick a piece I like best. Both of them are nothing short of amazing.

Niki Norberg

Silvano Fiato

They are so good I am not sure there are many artist out there who could even touch up those tats.

That is why my standards for portraits are ridiculously high.

Man I was just asking questions [emoji]128529[/emoji] but its pretty much all healed by now. From a regular look at it, it looks normal but when I look close into the lettering, the insides look a bit faded so I might wait a week and see how it finally looks and decide if ill get it touched up :pimp:

here's my full sleeve I had done about 3 or 4 yrs ago...it took a total of one year-since my guy couldnt do it all in one sitting!!  

i have a half sleeve on my other arm-havent taken a pic of that one yet...

sorry for the crappy pic

Mr. Fongstarr - thanks for the posting some of my pics... and I appreciate the likes/comments on Instagram.

^^^Dude.....no doubt. Your stuff is sick. Maybe if you make it back to Skull and Sword, I can get a piece from you.

Thanks man! Yeah, for sure. I'll be there next month. Not sure on dates just yet, probably mid-April...but I'll post it up on Instagram and here.

Interesting to get tag writing on you body. I was a total graph head back in the days but I don't think I can ever get that type of piece on my body. Sometimes graff is just graff and is better on a wall, but that is my opinion I guess.

im 31 and have wanted a tat for some time now but can never come up with anything that i would want on my body forever. **** i get tired of look at the same art on the walls of my house after a while

Interesting to get tag writing on you body. I was a total graph head back in the days but I don't think I can ever get that type of piece on my body. Sometimes graff is just graff and is better on a wall, but that is my opinion I guess.
i respect it. i grew up in sf and my fam was into the gang culture alot. its more of old varrio block font then graffiti.

the meaning behind it was the 2 sides if the city, hence the 2 fonts. i dont like graff tattoos too much either. 

but i always liked the cholo style. not a gang member btw

Right now she is my favorite artist. She doesn't seem too popular so I hope I can get an appointment with her before she blows up completely. I may be mistaken about her popularity, but when discussions about the best pop up no one but me mentions her.

Last edited:
IFWT_Robert-Sacre-tattoo.jpg

im glad tattoos are getting less and less religious...opens up da field to more creativity.

Last edited:
im 31 and have wanted a tat for some time now but can never come up with anything that i would want on my body forever. **** i get tired of look at the same art on the walls of my house after a while

Just get your back blasted so you won't see it all the time.

^^^Damn. Baby wearing a hoody of himself? And is that a Truckfit logo?

TrukFit-Logo.jpeg

Dude is down for his peoples.

Man I love the look of The Rock's tribal, I wanna do something like that with A Jamaican twist, but I'd feel phony doing a tribal with no tribe.

Back
Top Bottom