***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

this is something i would like to know myself... i usually just shell out $60 every session i have.. i usually go in for 4 hour sessions all the time.

I have homies that tip after they finish the whole tattoo.. so after doing the math i tip about 25%.. 

For me it really depends on the artist and if it was a custom piece and all that. I gave 50 bucks on a 270 dollar piece, and I've given 50 bucks on a 100 dollar piece. I even know artists that have gotten gifts as tips such as signed artwork from famous artists. There's no real standard.

anyone ever use the skin medicine before to numb the pain?? does it still hurt? i heard that after they apply the medicine it just feels like your getting tickled lol!

I've thought of getting a Sonic The Hedgehog sleeve

anyone ever use the skin medicine before to numb the pain?? does it still hurt? i heard that after they apply the medicine it just feels like your getting tickled lol
Man, dont be a wuss and try that. Its actually a tough and annoying proces to use skin numbing agents, ie wrapping your entire arm in saran wrap to ensure that the cream is absorbed enough or "bakes" in the skin enough. And it doesnt last that long either, maybe an hour. Once it wears off, youre gonna be in complete shock at how sore your arm is cause you didnt gradually build up the pain.

part of owning a tattoo is owning the pain..  also, isn't that what Rihanna does, use "numbing cream" before  she gets tattooed? 

Got this tattoo and the whip for my 30th bday

Poor pic, it was still healing at the time of the pic..

Last edited:
^

Dude with the Panamera right?

If I had Panamera money id do whatever the hell id want too. I aint eem mad.
laugh.gif

I'm a small guy (120 pounds) and want to get a tattoo on my side (soon) and arms (much later). Currently working out to get bigger. My question is, should I hold off on getting a tattoo on my side in case I grow wider/ bigger? Or does that not matter?

I'm a small guy (120 pounds) and want to get a tattoo on my side (soon) and arms (much later). Currently working out to get bigger. My question is, should I hold off on getting a tattoo on my side in case I grow wider/ bigger? Or does that not matter?
How old are you?

And it woudnt make a huge difference, I see people on IG all the time going through transformations and for the most part their tattoos are still readable from afar.

If you think youre going to make a HUGE difference, I would hold off.

How old are you?

And it woudnt make a huge difference, I see people on IG all the time going through transformations and for the most part their tattoos are still readable from afar.

If you think youre going to make a HUGE difference, I would hold off.

I'm 20. I'm not trying to be bodybuilder big but just enough. Goal weight is 160 so idk if that is going to make a huge difference from 120. I'm 5'5" if that matters.

I'm 20. I'm not trying to be bodybuilder big but just enough. Goal weight is 160 so idk if that is going to make a huge difference from 120. I'm 5'5" if that matters.

I was super skinny my whole life and was about 135 all the way through age 27 or so. Finally at age 31, I weight 170 from just working out and my metabolism shutting down. And I still look skinny when I wear clothes too.

And if I wear you, I would just wait in general to get some serious funds because if you decide to get a ellaborate side piece, it's going to cost a good couple of grand or more. For a part like that, I would seriously go to the best in your neighborhood.

Hopefully I should get more ink in April or so. Just finally get the wind bars and clouds on my arm. All my money has been going to camera gear as of late but I'll be back on that tattoo tip soon.

This is interesting, pretty cool. Whos the artist?

:lol: come on with the numbing.
nice muskie wilder, i got one too.

Thanks guys, artist is BJ Nigh at Big O Tattoo in Lincoln.

MPLS it's gonna be a Northern but have you posted pics of your Muskie? Didn't see many Muskie/pike tattoos out there when I was searching for ideas and such. Ended up giving my artist a few "must haves" and let him go from there.

Man, everytime I go into this thread...it makes me wanna get inked SO bad.

Just need to save up at least 1k to finish my sleeve.

And it doesnt help that I've been lifting at the gym..and dont really want to take a 1-2 week break (afraid I won't go back :lol:).

Man, everytime I go into this thread...it makes me wanna get inked SO bad.
Just need to save up at least 1k to finish my sleeve.
And it doesnt help that I've been lifting at the gym..and dont really want to take a 1-2 week break (afraid I won't go back :lol:).

If you use the right healing lotions, you can go back to the gym within almost 3-4 days. That is what I did and my tattoo wasn't damaged at all. It definitely won't take a week.

Back
Top Bottom