***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Couple shots of the completed parts of my right sleeve, excuse the funky angles.

moe200069 moe200069 , yeah there is a hanuman in the sleeve. Both my sleeves are Ramayana based with the left arm done in a Thai style and the right done in an Indonesian style.

Anyone in the Bay Area know any good black/grey artist? Was looking at rocky from one shot tattoo. Dude looks legit

a quote for a movie and the game i hold close to my heart, basketball. an unconditional love
nthat.gif

movie was coach carter and i am aware that the quote originated from a poet. but i first heard it from the film

Got my first tattoo today... Wanted something "basic" for my first so I could feel the sensation... Not nearly as bad as I expected... Going back next week to get a couple minor retouches... And to see how the red sets in... Overall I'm happy :smokin...

Does anyone have any Dragon Koi Tattoos? Thinking of getting one on my right arm and eventually turning it into a full sleeve?

Need some inspiration as to how I want to go about this. Thanks!

So I just got inked for my first time last night and went against the dragon koi itself...

It's African tribal with some Japanese Dragon Koi and Water element in there. Each symbol represents my life. Far from finished but I toughed it out for my first :pimp:

Last edited:

Got this done by my boy back in November. Have a few others, nothing too crazy though. I will not be getting red ink again. This was my first set of red and it itched, scabbed, and pushed out red for weeks.

Anyone here have any food/chef related ink? I'm looking for my next one but need some inspiration

Got this done a few weeks ago. The characters are in Baybayin (ancient Filipino text) and read my last name and mom's maiden name. The reason behind the bamboo is from an ancient Filipino creation myth, where the first man and woman came from the split of a bamboo.

I've heard different things about touch-up appointments. Like touch ups about a month after you get inked. Are you supposed to tip the artist even if he says its free?

Gonna stray from Japanese art and get something done by this LA artist. Really like her work and got a email back from her, $200 a hour. Thinking about doing a Lion with a headdress or something around a wolf and let her get creative with it. Only thing is I want it on my leg, hope the placement would be ok

http://instagram.com/miryamlumpini

Back
Top Bottom