***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

thinking of doing a leg sleeve

jun cha of monarch here in Los Angeles is a dope artist but his rates are minimum 6k.

Wanted to a portrait of my son mixed with religious figures and doves (mom passed so a virgin mary would be incorporated as her name was Luz.

thinking of doing a leg sleeve

jun cha of monarch here in Los Angeles is a dope artist but his rates are minimum 6k.

Wanted to a portrait of my son mixed with religious figures and doves (mom passed so a virgin mary would be incorporated as her name was Luz.
Isn't he booked until 2019 or something like that? 
nerd.gif

Some artist i looked into had a 2yr wait and charged $200 an hour. This was back 5yrs ago or so. Might be longer wait and more an hour now.

Isn't he booked until 2019 or something like that? :nerd:

Any other quality artists that are that detailed in Los Angeles?

Yea, most of the ones in the popular shops. However, if you're looking for the "jun cha" style, you should just visit his old shop, low rider tattoo. Not sure if the same guys are still there, but they all did that style and imo most better than Jun.

I know every artists recommendation is different but what's the best way to heal a back tattoo? Could barely reach certain areas to clean with dial soap and lotion after. And how long should you keep the plastic wrap you leave the shop with?

@FreshPairs Get your lady to do it. But don't be like me and sleep with your ex the day you do it and it get infected lol. Pics will surface.

Last edited:
I know every artists recommendation is different but what's the best way to heal a back tattoo? Could barely reach certain areas to clean with dial soap and lotion after. And how long should you keep the plastic wrap you leave the shop with?

Let's see the back.

For me I just had my girl do it.

After I left the shop, it was a batch to drive home. Lol. I took the wrap off right away when I got home and hopped into a hot shower. Used some body wash and hope I got wherever I could.

Planning to have a upper arm tat. How long before i can play ball or go to the gym?
Right away usually. Just avoid swimming pools and tanning 
laugh.gif
 I'd wear a looser shirt though, especially during the scabbing phase to avoid ripping anything off from friction 

Well This sucks.

I had my 2nd daughter born on July 4th and im meaning to get a tattoo of her name with her sisters name that i have but my family theme sleeve on my left arm is all filled up :frown:

Back
Top Bottom