Official tax refund thread vol. for the 2015 tax year

How does being on disability affect your taxes? I'm making more on disability than my normal checks, My work still pays a set portion of my salary?

Looks like I'll b eating that medical insurance fine but $325 a drop in the bucket out my avg of 6k back every year...my chick usually get about 8-9k back but she got a better job that doubled her income but she only been there since October. Will b the last year she gettin the EIC...half my return usually go to shoes lol, but this year we Savin for a house so 80% goin to that and 20% to CCs...

Add me to the medical insurance fine list too and an early 401k withdrawal penalty 
mean.gif

I'm not married, have no kids. What can I change on my paychecks so that I get more every two weeks?

I'm in the same boat, I just claim 0 all year around.

If you wanted to, you could claim 99, you're just going to have to pay it all back at the end of the year.

I gotta wait til February since I'll get a portion of my union dues back and my dues are deductable. Don't think it'll make much of a difference, but I bought tools and clothes for work.

My tax refund is going straight to credit cards. I can honestly say i ****** my money up in 2015. I learned from my mistakes though. And I would rather make these mistakes now when Im young, rather than later when I have a family, and a house. Everything is s learning experience and you just have to learn from your mistakes and teach others from your mistakes

if anybody has tips on investments and putting money into something else to protect it let me know plz/tax loopholes lemme know

Last edited:
I hate paying taxes man. They take so much from our business. Makes me sick thinking all the checks we cut them to spend it on god knows what.

I hate paying taxes man. They take so much from our business. Makes me sick thinking all the checks we cut them to spend it on god knows what.

I never heard a business person not hate taxes.

You got a solid accountant?

Yeah it's more like "fuuuuuck I forgot about taxes due in a week." There goes 3-5 days worth of sales straight down the drain.

It's not like they take them from anywhere and you can pretend you never had the money. You have to write their *** a check and send it in.

I never heard a business person not hate taxes.

You got a solid accountant?

Yeah. We got two actually. They do work where they can. I'm trying to stay legit, I want to show what we actually make to show I know how to run a business for future loans or investors.

I know guys in my shoes who don't claim a damn thing but I'm using this as a stepping stone, so I claim it all to show what I really do.

Last edited:
Why do people have a withholding allowance of 0, atleast do 1 even though you should do 2.
1 for Single + 1 for claiming yourself = 2

I finally got health insurance a couple months ago. It goes into effect the beginning of next year. So hopefully I can put that on my taxes so they wont penalize me. 

I finally got health insurance a couple months ago. It goes into effect the beginning of next year. So hopefully I can put that on my taxes so they wont penalize me. 

If you didn't have health insurance last year then you are going to have to pay the fine. You are paying the fine for the year you didn't have it.

Back
Top Bottom