OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

um. how do i change my avatar :frown:
frown.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Our state > Yours Member #007- T-ROCK
SWATS!​

What's ^ Black Ice, I used to be so in so but I had to change my name, but not my address LOL, still in GA! How do I get a sig and put in my info & stuff under the Team Georgia Sole part. Is # 12 taken, if so what other numbers are available?

sig check

1st page wasn't updated, so just picked number 20

if i need to change, let me know
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
WELCOME TO THE SOUTH Member #20- Southern North Side
Cobb County​

its on the 1st page, READ!!!

if he's member number 20, cop 21.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Hey guys how do I get my sig? Do I just go to edit profile and copy and paste the sig thing under the signature. I'm new so don't flame me!

Mr Shrewd

Copy sig from first page, then go to your ezboard control center, click on account preferences, and under Posting & messages- check box for use custom sig. Then paste the copied sig in the box

Be careful when you make the changes to your name and team #, only change the necessary text

Hope that helps
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
WELCOME TO THE SOUTH Member #20- Southern North Side
Cobb County​

Quote:
What's ^ Black Ice, I used to be so in so but I had to change my name, but not my address LOL, still in GA! How do I get a sig and put in my info & stuff under the Team Georgia Sole part. Is # 12 taken, if so what other numbers are available?

All the available numbers are posted on the 1st page. I just updated the post, so we should be up to speed on the whole number thing.

Quote:
1st page wasn't updated, so just picked number 20. if i need to change, let me know

no need to change, you can keep 20, You only skipped 19, so that spot was filled easily. You're good lol

Quote:
Hey guys how do I get my sig? Do I just go to edit profile and copy and paste the sig thing under the signature. I'm new so don't flame me!
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN

Since Team Ga Sole is now almost 20 strong I thought it would be a great idea for us to meet up at local malls next year, such as Stonecrest, South Dekalb, ect. Since most of us live in metro Atlanta we should organize meetup's like days before release to know which GA Sole member(s) you're meeting up with and we could all wear shirts that say Niketalk on them so we could tell each other apart from others. The main reason for the mall meetup's would be to swap sizes if you weren't able to get yours and you'll already have some one availble to swap with. We should help each other out as much as possible with all the packages and such releasing next year. This is just a thought though. I say by the end of the year if we at least have 30-40 members we should make it happen. What do you guys think? Oh and btw, how do I get my sig and customize it with my info? Thanks Team GA Sole. Let's make it happen, and no negative comments please, just a suggestion! Check the thread underneath this one as well. Black Ice suggested the first one we should do is for the Aqua's since the majority, if not all of us will be copping.

Trying my sig check again.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I think he got that from that field mob song...I think
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Prepare For Shermanation Member #9- Shermanator
Fulton County--Westside Where Da Best Ride​

Its good to see that the team got so big.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

LOL I actually did get the song from field mob scorpio. I just tried to use something catchy and also represent the South and where I'm from! Also did y'all read that post I made on this page about the mall meetups. Black Ice said it's a good idea and the first one should be for the Aqua's. What do y'all think.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Sig check...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

Yo, is NCTwin still around?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

^ Great, if you hurry you could grab #23! Make sure to do a sig check and to SunnyBe join the team too man!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

finally got my @#%$ right
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
"god damn i aint seen those since the 80's" Member #18- CAPO!!!
GWINNETT COUNTY​

whats good Team GA Sole!!!

it'll be nice to meet up @ the malls and whatever, i dont live in the A but if we can arrange it somehow, things will work, but for the aquas they are a GR so nobody should have a problem coppin em. lets keep this post alive yall.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Back
Top Bottom