OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

^ You just simply copy and paste the sig code. Click on the "my control center" link in the top left corner of the NT page then click on a link that says "account preferences" scroll down to where it says "Posting & Messaging", and make sure u are able to use your own custom signature. There should be an empy text box for "
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

check baby check baby 1234
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
BUKKAKE WARRIOR! Member #23- blkflipkid
Richmond County​

Since some of us might go to meet up when the Aquas release, I was just wondering how old every1 was here. Just so I can kinda get an idea of the team ahead of time and kinda get to know the age group some of the team members. If ya don't feel like stating your age then that's cool.

But to start it off, I'm 18
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

im 17
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
"god damn i aint seen those since the 80's" Member #18- CAPO!!!
GWINNETT COUNTY​

Mr Shrewd here, 15 y.o.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

im back...just checkin the sig!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
NO REGRETS Member #21- SUNNYBe
MIDDLE GA​

^ Make sure to post you mall, mall store and shoe size in the GA Sole Report Immediately post, you'll see how to do it.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

twenty-one years old.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
s to sell them NT tees, yall better be on em, cuz they are gona be gone once they surface.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

(yawns)...
wow, i been away for a minute, missed all this...
um...
i guess count me in...
clayton county, whoo!!! athens in a month...
and i see ages, so im 17, 18 soon...
ATL ISBACK​

^Join the team man! Grab #24, I'll pm you the sig code.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

^ Did you get the sig code OK? OH, btw, make sure to post your info in the GA Sole Report Immediately thread for the mall meet ups.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

^ Yeah, I got you fam!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

^ Did you get the sig code OK DWalk31? OH, btw, make sure to post your info in the GA Sole Report Immediately thread for the mall meet ups and your age in this thread.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

^^ Yeah I know LOL :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Im 20 y.o
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

Testing 2 3 4 5. Good Looking out Mr. Shrewd. I'm 17
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​