OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Quote:
we should just all list what we are wearing
How would we remember what 10-15 something people are wearing? That's why I say everybody wear the same thing so it would be obvious when you see lots of people in the mall wearing red/white or black tees in the mall that that person is fromTeam GA Sole. The options Black Ice listed were great but we seriously need to get this thing organized and I really need y'all's help and cooperation. Here's my proposal: I think it would be aceesible/ covinient if everyone wore an all black tee shirt( non- collar/ Footlocker-type black tees) for the Aqua's since it has the color and the Fire Red 5's since mostly everyone and they mama's have them. Guys, you have to think about it, we only have 7 weeks to the Aqua release and we can't keep carrying on without getting this finalized. It's already enough trouble trying to decide which mall the meet up will be at, so I've come up with a solution: The first mall meet up WILL be at Stonecrest mall and the second meet up will be at Gwinnett Place to make everybody happy. Speak now or forever hold your peace. If nobody voices their opinion by 12:00 mid-night tomorrow it will be safe to say that the info I just posted is finalized. Voice your opinons my fellow team members, let me know what y'all think. Thank you for listening and your cooperation- Shrewd
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

So Mr. Shrewed, I do own me a pair of the Fire Reds...I also think, we should wear an A-town with it be be for sure....

I'm at whatever location y'all want me to be at. I just want my shoes. I don't need to miss out on them because ppl can't get the location together.

I'm down for the count.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Shrewd, I don't think every1 has the fire red 5s here. And 12am tomorrow is kinda cuttin it close since the kicks don't release for another 7 weeks.

I say if no1 is down with the A,B,C,D,E choices, then we just do the alkternative, and I will tell yall what I'm wearing, and yall can find me and the rest of the group. I already know Khalfani and saw capo once. Just find us in a group (look 4 me) and u can group with us and the rest of the team can find us by seeing a large group of people, one of which wearing a kings jers (me) ya heard?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

^Aight', that's fine. I just like things to be set and in order, just my nature. I say if nothing is finalized and settled by Saturday, Spt.1st( 3 weeks away from Aqua release) then we stick to my plan. I still think keepin' up with different attires will be a difficult taskbut we'll all see how it plays out, cool?

Until "that time" Sept. 1st everybody keep posting either Stonecrest or Gwiinnett P, and A,B,C,D, or E.

Here's a re-cap:

(A). Organize a team meeting at Stonecrest to get to know our fellow team members before the Aqua release so that we can meet up in the food court or somethin and get to know what every1 else looks like before we meet up for the Aqua release.

(B). Wear some type of purple attire to the Aqua release. I want to wear my Sac. Kings jersey with my Flint VII. Even if you don't currently own anything purple, You will have a lil over a month to buy a cheap tee or jersey from Marshalls/Ross (I've found quite a few jerseys in both stores) or a sports store (Kings, Raptors, Lakers, Hornets, Ravens, and Diamondbacks) , and rock a pair of plain white kicks with your fit if you don't have Jordans with purple in them (ex: wht/wht Retro 1, 3, 4, 5, 8 low, 9 low, 11 etc. no fakes!!! You should know the difference between real and fake by now lol. If u wear fake kicks u are supporting terrorism and u will be kicked off the team and reported to the NT Authorities )

(C). What about something UGA related? C'mon I know some1 has to have some uga somethin, everywhere I go I see a UGA license plate, t-shirts, caps, etc (maybe thats just because I'm in Gwinnett I dunno). Then we can wear some fire red kicks like the 3s, 4s, 5s maybe even cardinal 7s or just about any jordan with wht/red/black. They are the teams colors anyway.

(D). We could all wear all black because the main color in the Aquas is all black, and I know yall got some all black kicks to wear, they don't even have to be Jordans.

(E). Since we are a team and not a dictatorship, you guys can come up with some of your own ideas, post them in here and we can all take them into consideration as a possiblity

... and a list of the members who still haven't posted their mall & letter choice. C'mon y'all!!!

02. Khalfani
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
15. tramond aka member #007
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
18. capo1123
20. Southern North Side
21. SunnyBe
22. seeko7
23. blkflipkid
24. ATLforces33
25. DWalk31
26. excel intell
27. marmourjr
28. young dr0
31. Eff Ecks

So far the count is
A=
B=1
C=1
D=2
E=

Stonecrest=3
Gwinnett P.=1
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Been down since day 1 Member #19- Co-Founder
Newton County​

I'll be at Stonecrest. I will already have the shoes. As far as attire, when u see the kicks, you'll know
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

25 mo'...

02. Khalfani
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
15. tramond aka member #007
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
18. capo1123
20. Southern North Side
21. SunnyBe
22. seeko7
23. blkflipkid
24. ATLforces33
26. excel intell
27. marmourjr
28. young dr0
31. Eff Ecks

So far the count is
A=
B=1
C=1
D=2
E=

Stonecrest=4
Gwinnett P.=1
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

I say Gwinnett and Choice D
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm so SOLEful #31- Avalon
Gwinnett County​

Quote:
Fire Red 5's
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

We can meet at a different store in Stonecrest at a certain time. Those who are late can just call on someone cellphone and we'll hold a spot in line.

I don't know about y'all but I might just go get mine that night but I'll still attend just to meet the rest.

For those that won't make either of them, let me know if you still want your shoes. I'll make some calls and see if I can get them to hold a pair in your size later throughout the day. :smile:
smile.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Wait I just realize that I have something purple in my closet and my sneaker collection

My New Orleans Hornet Jersey(Torn up) and my Mardi Gras Terminators.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Change your number to 32 ATLJordan23, somebody already has 31.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

im feelin da everybody wear they own thing personally.. if we pick a time and a location in the mall, it shouldnt be hard to figure out who is from niketalk imo.. but i know majority rules..
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
J's FoR DaYs Member #30- PhRoZeN PhArOaH
Gwinnett County​

I agree with texasboy713, if we pick a certain place in the mall to meet up and let everyone know where/when there's no need for everyone to be wearing the same thing. We can make things much simpler if we use the list of members and do a roll call or something....Let me know what you think
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

I know the 5 letter choices were my idea, but it was just something to suggest among the team, however since we are a team we must decide as a team. Know that the majority will rule and decide what we do
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Gwinnett County​

Alright guys, here's the deal: The whatever you want to wear thing is fine, just let it be either purple, white, black, or red, not too hard to ask is it? The malls in Stonecrest all open up at 10:00. The thing is we(all 32 members) couldn't possibly get our shoes from the same store. There could be 10 members on here that all wear sz. 10's. So, with that being said whoever can't get their size at that store will get it at the next store. Stonecrest opens at 10:00 so we can meet at Footlocker downstairs at 10:10, not 10:15, not 10:20 but 10:15. Whoever can't get their size at Footlocker can get it at DTLR, a couple stores down. Now, the question is, is everyone cool with this?

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Can we just meet after y'all get the shoes lmao.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Quote:
if we pick a certain place in the mall to meet up and let everyone know where/when there's no need for everyone to be wearing the same thing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

are there any other members of the team who want to post their opinion? I see the same responses coming from the same people, so much that this post was heading for page 2.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Gwinnett County​

^ Yeahy this def. needs to stay on pg. 1. I don't understand how we have 30+ members and get the same repsonses from the same people. Voice your opinions guys. Only 6 more weeks.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Girls call me the shooter,and I aint' Mark Wahlberg.-Shrewd

All i know about sneaker pimps is that it is on the 22nd. But i think that we should just meet in the mall after everybody's gotten their shoes, in the food court at a designated time. That way everybody could make sure they get theirs.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

Back
Top Bottom