OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

It's been too long since I have been here, mainly because I'm never really on NT anymore. I would like to say first welcome to all those who are interested in joining the team, and I would like to say that I just might do away with the numbers because it's too much to keep up with at the moment, mainly because I'm barely online. With that being said, I will try my best to check in here more often and PM all of those above me with information about the team. Thank you
-Black Ice

Cool n thx
wink.gif

Welcome ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL new peeps to the GA Sole thread. i've been ghost like a mutha*)^% , but its koo.

I'm back in this %##%@.

welp, idk what # ya'll could be so jus copy/paste the official sig. *everything is on pg.1 (READ)

I came to revive Atlanta from the dead! What's good? Gwinnett County, Lawrenceville Check in! Georgia Gwinnett College We here too!

Whats good everyone? I just moved to downtown Atlanta in August (actually stay in midtown, a couple of miles from Atlantic station) from Va Beach. Transferred to GSU. Just stopping thru to keep the thread alive.

Also Im in need of the HoH olympic more uptempos that were scheduled to drop today. Ive seen a couple of post claiming that other urban stores have received these...therefore is it possible that maybe Walter's or NikeStore Lenox will get these? Any help and info regarding sneakers in general is appreciated.

Peace

I wouldn't even bother with the nike store unless you see them on the website.  Walter's has been a let down as of late. 

Wassup fam? Just lettin ya'll know that the Nike Outlet in Discover Mills has piston and oreo 6's for $99.99. That price is sure to be slashed come black friday. Jersey Shore outlets have em for $55 so you can get a price check to save even more. Probably come out to $30 after all is said and done. Go out and cop!
smile.gif

Bringing this back
Sorry I've been slacking on this thread
Hope everyone got what they wanted on black Friday

^I wish I could cop the 3s, but I'm broke at the moment.

By the way, are there any GA State Panthers in here?

Nike Lenonx will have these DB3s... but I need a ride from Emory to get there around 4-5am on Saturday, anyone?

My girl is a GSU panther, im there all the time.

Can't pick up the DB3's either...not a fan.

Careful there. Don't want the mods to ban you for posting outside of the marketplace. Just an fyi

Whats good yall? I think I will be making that trip early saturday for the DB 3's ... ZYR12, if i go and you need a ride, i got you

And I'm a GSU Panther...just transferred down here this semester from VA Beach...stay in midtown in APEX West apts...anyone going to the sneaker convention on saturday @ morehouse??? Ya'll holler at me whenever yall are hitting releases or whatnot...it'd be dope to meet some fellow sneakerheads down here...dont know too many ppl down here besides a few females for real

Can anyone join if they post on here and live in Ga, just moved here about yr and half tho and rock fresh and legit kicks everyday

What's good....I am new to atl and I am knee deep in the kick game....fellow atl heads holler at me....shout out to zyr12.... I met him while getting db 3....

Wassup ya'll? I think anyone can join...i did lol but welcome new members. Where ya'll stay?

Back
Top Bottom