Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

never been a fan of orange shoes (except the OG bo's).
only reason the are remotely acceptable is cause i'm from baltimore and they are orioles colors. still can't see myself coppin.
i hardly wear my chilis as it is. these would just rot in my closet.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Anyone got a release date for these?

Not 100% sure but maybe, just maybe, in the next couple weeks. Just keep checking on that auction site. Once they start popping up on there you'll know thetime is near.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Anyone got a release date for these?

Not 100% sure but maybe, just maybe, in the next couple weeks. Just keep checking on that auction site. Once they start popping up on there you'll know the time is near.
wink.gif
thanks bro, can't wait for these

these should be at ur local mom & pops by now i stopped by my local shop and they told they'd be getting these and the griffey's either today ortomorrow depends when fed ex drops in i'm going to stop by after i get outta here and NT is two blocks from my office might have to go in for my discount

I think that these, the griffeys, the 12's, and the raging bulls pack will all come out around the same time =).......sad to say tho lol

Originally Posted by richkid23

I think that these, the griffeys, the 12's, and the raging bulls pack will all come out around the same time =).......sad to say tho lol

If that's true I'm gonna be broke for the rest of the year lol

They probably didn't actually have any sizes, they probably went up like they are now saying sold out, just like the neon 95s did this time a year ago.Also, the picture in the top right of the page shows a different shoe..

man, i have some decisions to make. either these, blue griffs, of the 12's. wish i could cop all three but i don't have those kind of funds.

Back
Top Bottom