Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

I would think about getting them, if I knew the quality wasn't going to be cardboard like the fresh waters.

quality on these will more than likely be the same as the freshwaters. this is fine by me because i copped 2 pairs of the freshwaters and will do the samewith these.
pimp.gif

I hate to nitpick, but I hate the outlined swoosh and the bottom gradient/toecap are just too dark.

They look good, yet somewhat off.

They look so dope and copped!

"The Nike Air Max 95 "Max Orange" will officially release some time in May 2009" -Sneaker News.

I hope they are released on Swoosh like the Freshwaters are. I think I might buy them at Footaction then wait to see if Swoosh gets them and then if they dothen return the Footaction ones!

I'll see how these look in person... I might cop if the quality is decent. But for now... I'll stick with mine.
2u73aex.jpg

Damn I hope I can get these at a discount....

Not trying to be a cheap $++ , but Nike is putting out too much good stuff to pay retail on everything....

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nike is putting out too much good stuff to pay retail on everything....
QFT...2-3 shoes per month and that's just Retro
tired.gif
Yea, Nike is coming with the HEAT for 09...... But i guess thats this year since I'm hearing JB gonna have a CRAZYYYY 2010.... Hmm, quitecurious now, but in da mentime, lemme get all that i can so i wont miss anything... No prob, kinda like my poackets are....bottomless
grin.gif

i absolutely LoooooooooooooooovE these!!! Hope they dont dissappoint like the Clearwaters or whatever did...

These need to come out n May. I'm moving this month so the majority of my money is going to apartment. I still have shoes that I've copped earlier thisyear that are still DS. Nike needs to slow down with these releases(may be not
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn I hope I can get these at a discount....

Not trying to be a cheap $++ , but Nike is putting out too much good stuff to pay retail on everything....

My thoughts exactly.

please stop calling them safetys... they are max orange. dont get me wrong i like these and plan on copping, its just that safetys were the best the best 95release of 97, and one of my top three all time 95s. the grey scheme on these is just off. They start with black on the bottom of the gradient rather thananthracite.

can't wait to get them.. was disappointed by the 95s last month.. they looked so much better online than in person.. nike is dropping all the 95s we allwant when money is hard to come by.. bad strategy imo

Originally Posted by maxx4700

please stop calling them safetys... they are max orange. dont get me wrong i like these and plan on copping, its just that safetys were the best the best 95 release of 97, and one of my top three all time 95s. the grey scheme on these is just off. They start with black on the bottom of the gradient rather than anthracite.
my thoughts exactly.... i like them and i'll probably get them but they dont really hold a candle to safetys

I just wish the toe wasn't as dark as all the recent retros but what are you gonna do. The OG and earlier retros are MONEY!
P

Are they safety orange or team orange? I got this sample pair and it says WHITE/TM ORNG-NTRL GRY-MDM GRY. 609048-184

Back
Top Bottom