Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

checking NDC daily for these.....I might be done for the year after these
ohwell.gif
I'm checking on the daily too.
Might be done? Not me thats for sure, I do have to TRY and cut back to just 1 pair a month if I can
eyes.gif
i've been trying to cut back on purchases for 4 months now......it's just fail after fail after fail after fail....
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
Same here....I'm not in denial, I know I have an addiction
ohwell.gif
But I'm HAPPY
happy.gif
congrats!! the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem
laugh.gif

now if we could just get nike to space out the releases a tad....
ohwell.gif

I'm afraid I might cop these instantly the first time I see them in stores.
$145 + taxes down the pipe, smh.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

checking NDC daily for these.....I might be done for the year after these
ohwell.gif
I'm checking on the daily too.
Might be done? Not me thats for sure, I do have to TRY and cut back to just 1 pair a month if I can
eyes.gif
i've been trying to cut back on purchases for 4 months now......it's just fail after fail after fail after fail....
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
Im right there with you homie
laugh.gif

i might return my 2nd pair of fresh waters for these.

no need for double of 95's anymore, they last a long time, i still rock my 99 retro of the neon 95's (although the outsole's cracked around the airbubbles)... got a 2nd pair (hoa '05) stocked of those, but that's just because they're the neons.

i got so many kicks now i won't wear these that often, definitely not often enough i need a 2nd pair...

i bought a 2nd pair of fresh waters basically only because i thought they were gonna be way more limited than they are.

i got a employee 30% off hook up now too, but still won't cop 2 pairs anymore...

Still Waiting...on these.
frown.gif

Only Purchase This year so far are the Freshwaters and some Vivid Blue 90s, i can call that success for trying not to buy Sneakers.

man..still no sighting? im about to spend my money on some bullisht before these comeout... COME ON NIKE!!!!!!!

Maybe these are really dropping in May / June......highly doubt we'll see these for April.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Maybe these are really dropping in May / June......highly doubt we'll see these for April.
ohwell.gif

Yeah man,I doubt too,considering April is coming too a end,Was may/june the original drop date!?
Anyway too all you complaining im sorta glad, Nike is killing my bank account,im glad they are slowing down abit with their releases,I always have to playcatch up because i can never afford to but them on drop date!!

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!!!

Yeah def need to cop these now since my boy decided to spill his drink on my freshwaters, now I have pink mesh that wont come out
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom