Official Tell me what's wrong with your Xbox 360 Vol. I got Cookie Crumbs

My Xbox 360 just got the 2 lights which is supposed to be an overheating problem but what's weird is that I don't play that much and the Xbox is cleanno dust inside or anything. I voided my warranty so I can't send it in. Been searching the internet for a fix and got nothing. I just want to know ifanyone knows how to fix this? Would replacing the the X-Clamps fix this problem?

*Edit: Title says it all

I have the same problem with my 360. I'm thinking of doing the Costco return thing.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

My Xbox 360 just got the 2 lights which is supposed to be an overheating problem but what's weird is that I don't play that much and the Xbox is clean no dust inside or anything. I voided my warranty so I can't send it in. Been searching the internet for a fix and got nothing. I just want to know if anyone knows how to fix this? Would replacing the the X-Clamps fix this problem?
If you're positive that it can't be fixed, put it next to a space heater and RROD it yourself.

happened to me a while back, i went to walmart, bought a new one, put the fubar one in the box and returned it
smile.gif

Its over man PS3 taking over man .. we got so much stuff to released and our best has just been released..

Originally Posted by Sighfur

happened to me a while back, i went to walmart, bought a new one, put the fubar one in the box and returned it
smile.gif
dont they check the item when you return it?

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by Sighfur

smile.gif
dont they check the item when you return it?
I was very careful when I opened the new one. I made the broken one (placed in the new box) seem as if it was never opened, that sticker on theflap that folds out so the box can open looked like it was never removed. Dude was about to check it, but then he said it wasn't opened, so I got lucky.

I actually had a bad experience with my friend on trying to return an xbox at Walmart one time. We switched out the internal case and everything looked perfecteven how it was boxed. We went to return it and they asked us why we were returning it so we said it was a gift but he already got one. So they calledelectronics over and they inspected it. The guy said we couldn't return it and he knew we switched it out. He pointed out that there was cookie crumbs inthe power cord and av slot. We walked out with our heads down lol.

I actually had a bad experience with my friend on trying to return an xbox at Walmart one time. We switched out the internal case and everything looked perfect even how it was boxed. We went to return it and they asked us why we were returning it so we said it was a gift but he already got one. So they called electronics over and they inspected it. The guy said we couldn't return it and he knew we switched it out. He pointed out that there was cookie crumbs in the power cord and av slot. We walked out with our heads down lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I actually had a bad experience with my friend on trying to return an xbox at Walmart one time. We switched out the internal case and everything looked perfect
even how it was boxed. We went to return it and they asked us why we were returning it so we said it was a gift but he already got one. So they called
electronics over and they inspected it. The guy said we couldn't return it and he knew we switched it out. He pointed out that there was cookie crumbs in
the power cord and av slot.
We walked out with our heads down lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously it seems like every form of red lights for 360 is an overheating problem

hop on craigslist and see if u can find a local fixer

im pretty sure the 2 lights just means the Power cord is just not properly plugged in the Xbox. have you tried that/

I actually had a bad experience with my friend on trying to return an xbox at Walmart one time. We switched out the internal case and everything looked perfect even how it was boxed. We went to return it and they asked us why we were returning it so we said it was a gift but he already got one. So they called electronics over and they inspected it. The guy said we couldn't return it and he knew we switched it out. He pointed out that there was cookie crumbs in the power cord and av slot. We walked out with our heads down lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
were you hanging out with this guy
300px-cookie-monster.jpg

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

seriously it seems like every form of red lights for 360 is an overheating problem

hop on craigslist and see if u can find a local fixer
yea craigslist is my second option and most of them are charging $50 but I'm kind of sketchy on how long it will last until it will breakagain.
Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

im pretty sure the 2 lights just means the Power cord is just not properly plugged in the Xbox. have you tried that/
yea I made sure everythings plugged in securely. Even tried a different power cord at one point. What happen is when I turn it on it plays forabout 10 minutes than the fan starts going into overdrive than it shuts down and the 2 lights come on. The lights that come on are Controller one andController 3.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have a problem with 1 of my 360 mine dont have the red rind but it dont read any games i put in a disc cleaner and nothing.

Originally Posted by peoples

i have a problem with 1 of my 360 mine dont have the red rind but it dont read any games i put in a disc cleaner and nothing.

It's probably your laser. How old is your 360? You can go on craigslist probably for a $20 fix. Damn I should change this thread to a whats wrong with your360 thread lol Xbox 360 =
tired.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

I actually had a bad experience with my friend on trying to return an xbox at Walmart one time. We switched out the internal case and everything looked perfect
even how it was boxed. We went to return it and they asked us why we were returning it so we said it was a gift but he already got one. So they called
electronics over and they inspected it. The guy said we couldn't return it and he knew we switched it out. He pointed out that there was cookie crumbs in
the power cord and av slot.
We walked out with our heads down lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Thats crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peoples

It's probably your laser. How old is your 360? You can go on craigslist probably for a $20 fix. Damn I should change this thread to a whats wrong with your 360 thread lol Xbox 360 =
tired.gif

maybe you should that would be a better topic.

cookie crumbs? hahahahaha, damn son, nahhh i didnt have that problem. no cookie crumbs when i returned mine.

Back
Top Bottom