Official Tennessee Titans season Thread (week 17 vs The Texans) ........8-7 Playoffs?

lets do this
pimp.gif

i think were gonna do better then alot of people give us credit for, having a qb that can throw down the feild is gonna give cj2k alot more room to work.....

i've seen jake locker play in person, and although pass accuracy isn't there, he has a great arm, a 7.5in wang, good explosiveness for a QB, and a killer instinct. we'll probably see him around week 6-7, but he will be the future of the titans for sure.

Jake Locker will be a very good NFL quarterback. He might even be thrust into action sooner rather than later. Hasselback is brittle.

Kenny Britt
Damian Williams
Nate Washington
Justin Gage

Does this list of receivers stand out? Not at all. Ever since Drew Bennett and Derrick Mason left, we have had one of the worst receiving cores in the NFL. Combine that with inept play at the QB spot, and we have one of if not the worst passing attacks in the league. If it weren't for CJ and a decent O-line, this would hands down the worst offense in the league.

I think Hasselbeck and Locker could be good QB's, but our receivers will hinder their performances.

7-9 is my prediction for the season, with them finishing 3rd in the division. If the offense plays the way I think they might, then 5-11 could happen.
30t6p3b.gif

On a good note we have IMO the best retro jersey in the league
pimp.gif

Chris-Johnson1.jpg

Don't forget your TE. Jared Cook will help make the receiving core look a lot better. I don't think those receivers are even that bad.

Originally Posted by phillip929

i've seen jake locker play in person, and although pass accuracy isn't there, he has a great arm, a 7.5in wang, good explosiveness for a QB, and a killer instinct. we'll probably see him around week 6-7, but he will be the future of the titans for sure.

LOLWUT?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Statis22

I wouldn't mind you guys finishing in last place, at all.
laugh.gif

thats messed up bro

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna go ahead and say that even tho I hate the way the Jags did Garrard, I'm still supporting them and think they can def win this game.

I sold my tickets to the game last night, but I'll be watching. With McCown's lack of mobility, the Jaguars horrendous offensive line and the Titans' solid defense, I'm going to have to give Tennessee the edge.

I guess getting rid of the starting QB doesn't matter since Koetter is going to have MJD carry the ball 80% of the time anyways. 
tired.gif

So you wanted to be one of the highest paid players in the NFL, but you put up 4 carries for 3 yards. Hmmmmm

Good win for the Jaguars, but they definitely got a break considering the horrible play of the Titans in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom