Official Tennessee vs Florida post (Saturday 3:30 CBS)

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

AG 47 wrote:

You know what, I think this game will be a lot closer than we all expect.

I think those Tennessee dudes will make a game of it.

I could see them coming out fired up trying to back up Lane Kiffin and his comments.
Unless youre implying UF wins the game 7-0 or 14-3 then no it wont. Theyre gonna do exactly what UCLA did and just stack the box. Crapton is no threat in the passing game.

Crapton
laugh.gif
Crumpton is garbage, but I mean as a man I feel like you can't help but come out and play inspired football after

EVERYONE has talked #@+! about how bad the other team is going to slaughter you. Like I would AT LEAST expect UT to match

the intensity of Florida. I ain't saying Tennessee wins...don't get me wrong, I'm saying I think UT will compete. You know what I mean?

Crompton will be on suicide watch and anti depressants after this game, whatever confidence he had will be gone.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Crompton will be on suicide watch and anti depressants after this game, whatever confidence he had will be gone.

All of this happened last week dog
laugh.gif
so who knows whats next, id like tosee some NU-Gun today
but next year is gonna be a
pimp.gif
game, both teams with new qb's, UT willprobably be extremely close to leveling that talent gap....and Ill be in that boy watching
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

UT already trippin'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lane lookin' like he about to piss his drawers when asked what they need to do to be "singing Rocky Top all night long".
laugh.gif

Trhat sums up craptons mental capacity. Instead of throwing outta bounds he runs outta bounds for a 2 yard loss

pimp.gif
'Tario

So if Tennessee beats UF and somehow UF wins the national championship...will Tebow's new speech beadded next to the one that is on the new football facility?
wink.gif

Vols lookin' like they could possibly hang in there for a while.
nerd.gif

Cot Damn! I wanted Urban to make Lane look like a complete fool.
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom