Official 'Terrell Owens as a Cowboy' Appreciation Thread (Pics+Highlights)

My whole damn thing got messed up. My bad yall. Does Yuku only allow one youtube embed per post?

terrell-owens-625x350.jpg

terrell-owens-arms-spread-against-texas.jpg

2082759256_dd1ac3af56.jpg

My entire thread was loaded but I messed something up. I gotta bounce to work but I'll fix this later. Yall can add vids and pics and all that if you'dlike. Owens will definitely be missed but he will be apart of another team and I hope to God im wrong when I say that Dallas will be worse off without him.

im seriously blown ... this is like when deion left ... i just loved to tune in and watch those guys do what they do ... i go out of my way to watch vikinggames, falcon games (when vick was playing), colt games, patriot games etc... i love watching great talents ... and its a plus when those type of players playfor the team you root for ... that being said:

over time everyone will realize just how dumb this move was ... romo will conitue to fail in big spots, garrett will continue to be predictable, jerry joneswill continue to make horrible player personnel decisions, and wade phillips will continue to not have a backbone ... everyone blames TO when the going getstuff, but when the train is chuggin its all praise ...

blame the guy who speaks out, it always happens ... the dallas cowboys took a big blow

edit... dre youre a bama
laugh.gif

at the end of the day, TOs most memorable moment as a Cowboy will be the incident Dre posted.

not to me, i remember his catch against the bengals to save us from embarassment last year the most ... he caught the ball and seriously DIPSETTED ... thenwhen he ran down the field and blocked for crayton ... so many TO moments i really though he would retire a cowboy ... @*%% you jerry jones

Torching the Skins for 4 TD's in one game..........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As far as receivers go, he's Top 5 dead or alive.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone post a link of that up if you don't mind. I'm at work on my iPhone. I still can't believe he's gone. I hope he remains a free agent tilthe season starts and if we end up performing horribly at on offense and we bring him back.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

959221o1.jpg

also dropping this and HELPING the Skins win @ Fex Ex two years back....

pimp.gif
to him potentially being out of the NFC East tho...much rather the Skins gameplan against Crayton and R.Williams (no disrespect) than having #81 in thelineup....

wish he was still on the team. I dont think his skills have diminished as much as people think

Back
Top Bottom