OFFICIAL TEXAS LONGHORNS SEASON THREAD vol. Tech Beatdown=Redemption

I have been waiting for this day since the clock read 00 at the Fiesta Bowl....im expecting big things from my Longhorns...BCS Champs....Colt wins theHeisman...and all is good in Austin. Our secondary is one of the best and deepest in the nation...we have an all american DE/Linebacker taking the place ofRack....WR's are looking sick, especially with the addition of Johnny Chiles....another year for the Muschamp defense should produce big things... and ofcourse, golden boy, COLT MCCOY!!....what are yalls thoughts on the upcoming Longhorn season?

HOOK EM

man its going to be crazy here,
i hate all the traffic it brings but none the less im going to some games.

colt-mccoy.jpg

Keep this guy upright and UT should be okay. New school Major Applewhite

Y'all are in for another great year, I actually had OU beating y'all this year, but the more nd more i think about it...

That game could actually get ugly, im slowly falling out of love with that OU team for some reason..pause. Just cant put my finger on it.

Daaaaaaamn I wish we wouldve pulled that game out last yr.
frown.gif

Good luck though, Ive always cheered for Colt since his frosh yr. Hope the best for him and UT.

its tight cuz last year mel kiper and everyone were hating on him saying he was gonna be a 2nd-3rd round pick..now Kiper is saying he is gonna be top10-15........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went to RRR last year, best time of my life... OU fans look realllllllllllllll salty after the game.... HOOK EM

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

i aint worried about OU this year, more worried about OK State
C'mon dude, ain't nobody worried about OKstate.
laugh.gif

I can't wait for October though.
pimp.gif

Who is ready for the Tech beatdown?? Colt's gonna be on that national stage...he better light it up, and we better send those d-bags back to lubbock withan embarrassing loss......oh and College Gameday will be here!!! anyone going?? shout out ur seats...

whos ready for the Texas Tech beatdown tonight???? DKR is gonna be rockiiiin tonight........Colt's gonna show up biigggg on the national stage...

Back
Top Bottom