Official The 2011 Masters Thread vol A tradition unlike any other

4 straight birdies to close it out
pimp.gif
  Incredible.

Tiger choked on those puts down the stretch. I've never watched this much golf in my life. Exciting stuff.

Tiger choked on those puts down the stretch. I've never watched this much golf in my life. Exciting stuff.

Was that Shane McMahon shaking Rory's hand off the 18th just now or am I seeing things?
laugh.gif

Was that Shane McMahon shaking Rory's hand off the 18th just now or am I seeing things?
laugh.gif

Tiger choked on 3 holes.....but at the end of the day, he still would not have won even if he made all 3.

Tiger choked on 3 holes.....but at the end of the day, he still would not have won even if he made all 3.

Ya saying Tiger choked but boy oh boy, Rory had one of the biggest ones in recent memory. He's still very young and potential is high but wow...hard to see him meltdown like that.

Tiger showed the old Tiger by roarig back. Those missed birdies in the last 4-5 holes killed him.

Ya saying Tiger choked but boy oh boy, Rory had one of the biggest ones in recent memory. He's still very young and potential is high but wow...hard to see him meltdown like that.

Tiger showed the old Tiger by roarig back. Those missed birdies in the last 4-5 holes killed him.

Tiger didn't necessarily choke, yeah he missed some big shots, but he had no business even being on contention, his front nine was really good.

He just couldn't make any progress on the back nine.

While guys like Scott, Day, and obviously Schwartzel SURGED the back nine.

Crazy finish.

Tiger didn't necessarily choke, yeah he missed some big shots, but he had no business even being on contention, his front nine was really good.

He just couldn't make any progress on the back nine.

While guys like Scott, Day, and obviously Schwartzel SURGED the back nine.

Crazy finish.

Back
Top Bottom