Official - The Chicago Bulls @ Cavs - March 2nd / 1pm EST ABC Vol. Larry Hughes Return to CLE

i will be watching. Should be an entertaining game.

yeah quit livin in the past, boston doesnt talk about its 11 banners hanging or however many they have. they talk about the 1 they are trying to get. yeah MJ got you guys 6 rings a decade ago, nice. what have you done for me lately? bulls are going nowhere fast.

I say the same thing to myself, but every time I go to a Bulls game it's kind of hard not to notice those 6 HUGE banners hanging from the ceiling.

Cleveland fans- you guys know that feeling... right? :tongue: *zips up flame suit*

I'm starting to get used to this sunday games
pimp.gif

go cavs!!

WoW!! LBJ starting early...8 points in 4 minutes. Nice shot over Deng...he took that out the Kobe Bryant repetoire.

Larry is playing well!!
I'm getting pissed of at the play by play guy calling Larry Hughes, Joe Smith everytime...

Oh my gosh, Bron has been setting Wallace up so beautifully since he's came to the Cavs, and this dude can NOT convert.
laugh.gif

If I were Bron (or West, or anyone on the Cavs), I would consider never passing to him, no matter how wide open he manages to get.

Back
Top Bottom