[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

I finally heard Showing Out for the first time. The track was messed up when I first got the album; I almost forgotabout it.

The hook is dope.

That Yo Gotti guy could have been left off, though. His voice is kind of annoying.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I finally heard Showing Out for the first time. The track was messed up when I first got the album; I almost forgot about it.

The hook is dope.

That Yo Gotti guy could have been left off, though. His voice is kind of annoying.
this... i hear nothing but snow when his verse comes on...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is there best album

and one of the best this year

that door man track is too drug related and full of local drug lingo not to make any money off drugs

if the good die young the great go to jail

there are some points on this album that beat OBFCL part 2 been playing tracks from the album for the past 2 hours i have not done that for one cd in years

what?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Hell hath no fury >>> till the casket drops
as of right now I disagree but I'll have to give it some time.

Life Change is without a doubt my favorite song on the album with Freedom a close second.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is there best album

and one of the best this year

that door man track is too drug related and full of local drug lingo not to make any money off drugs

if the good die young the great go to jail

there are some points on this album that beat OBFCL part 2 been playing tracks from the album for the past 2 hours i have not done that for one cd in years

what?

what i meant to say the way the clipse are talking about

i am sure the brothers them self have or had a hand in drug money the past if not in the past few years with the door man track alone

the same with raekwon and the first OBFCL you really had to live the life or be around it to really understand what both groups are talking about in hiddenrhymes on both there albums

Im guessing people who are heavy into Clipse probably dont listen to Yo Gotti

but IMO he was the best part about "Showing Out"

"Im in the kitchen puttin the work on steroids..
Peepin out the glass for the feds..
Im paranoid..
Nah I aint platinum.. but how im a millionaire?..
Yeah its a 4 door.. but how it aint no ceilin there?"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao...my fav line and i dont know why it is...is

"I thought that life was a bad b!tch, bad car...life is with ya kids watchin Madagascar"

pimp.gif
In the headrest of the H3 with crash bar, rockin Play Cloths, everydays a cat walk

pimp.gif
one of my fav lines from teh track too
my friend likes that line as well....

I adore it
pimp.gif
I love it when rappers show their "real" side

This....my most memorable.

very entertaining album, didnt dissapoint me at all. but with that said, this is far from their best album

I'll be bumping this for a minute. EGHCK!

To be honest, I like this more than Lord Willin' and HHNF.

Popular Demand (Popeyes)
pimp.gif

Kinda Like A Big Deal
pimp.gif

Counseling
pimp.gif

There Was A Murder
pimp.gif

Footsteps
pimp.gif

Life Change
pimp.gif

finally copped this album and i love it. Fav track is counseling. but i dont skip any. i just replay this one when it does come on.

Back
Top Bottom