[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Another listening session

app3717031257202969.jpg

Why would they waste money and shoot a video for a Remix of a song that already has a video? Make a video for another song, this "I'm Good"isn't doing sh on the charts. No wonder Clipse doesn't sell, this is such a stupid move. I think Rick Ross probably hurts their sales than helps, Idon't really know a lot of people that are still listening to him

/\ Your hate for Ross is OD. He had a very successful year and plenty of people still listen to him even after the whole CO incident.

I kinda agree wit Ballerific...
Why would you remix a song that wasn't even popular in the first place...

and if your gonna do it either put more than one new rapper on it...or put a game changing name (Wayne..Kanye...Hov)

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I kinda agree wit Ballerific...
Why would you remix a song that wasn't even popular in the first place...

and if your gonna do it either put more than one new rapper on it...or put a game changing name (Wayne..Kanye...Hov)

Wayne? You actually think they would consider putting him on a song? Kanye? See Kinda Like a Big Deal. Hov? That would be nice

I agree that they should have put someone else on the remix if they going to make a video for it.

this is their most successful single for the album, it actually made countdowns.

the remix was a waste of money though.

Video is cool...I've been to that hotel/rooftop bar too (Gansevoort in MIA) !*%@ is the cat's pajamas
pimp.gif

And I know they had Boss on it but for some reason this track screamed 50 Cent to me

I like the remix, but I think they overdid it with shooting a video for it. Hope they didn't pay too much for it.

Back
Top Bottom