[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Is anything they say incriminating like in the court of law? That song is ill, but it scares me to think it will help the feds build a case on em lol
they know they are going in. millionaire lawyers cant help them. A few rap songs is the least of their worry's. The only details missing fromthe indictment was when they wiped their %+#, its that detailed.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

Is anything they say incriminating like in the court of law? That song is ill, but it scares me to think it will help the feds build a case on em lol
they know they are going in. millionaire lawyers cant help them. A few rap songs is the least of their worry's. The only details missing from the indictment was when they wiped their %+#, its that detailed.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

damn i didn't know it was like that....

they know they are going in. millionaire lawyers cant help them. A few rap songs is the least of their worry's. The only details missing from the indictment was when they wiped their %+#, its that detailed.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Damn, me either...
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

yessir, in a case like that they don't want to throw the book at you, they throwing libraries.

if the good die young, they the greats go to jail...

popular-demand.jpg
Three/21 and Re-Up Gang will be premiering the highly anticipated "Popular Demand" video this Monday 11.16.09 on MTV2, mtvU and MTV Jams, airing every hour on the hour from 6:00 am as well as 24 hours exclusive on air and online. Shout out to RFM, Sabrina at Sony Music and Steven Victor for turning this initial internet only video into a broadcast piece.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

popular-demand.jpg
Three/21 and Re-Up Gang will be premiering the highly anticipated "Popular Demand" video this Monday 11.16.09 on MTV2, mtvU and MTV Jams, airing every hour on the hour from 6:00 am as well as 24 hours exclusive on air and online. Shout out to RFM, Sabrina at Sony Music and Steven Victor for turning this initial internet only video into a broadcast piece.

laugh.gif
At that pic...
Pusha face look like he just saw a bucket of freshly fried chicken...

Originally Posted by DUB 253

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Damn, me either...
smh.gif
wait, hold up. are you saying the clipse are going to be going to jail?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Half of ya'll _'s ain't copping anyway...why ya'll care about the album art? Need something to look pretty on your ipods after you done DL'ed the zShare copy?

laugh.gif
....so true. I purchase my favorite artists though and I can'twait for this.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

These $#%$@% ain't going to jail. They rap about what they've seen, not what they've done... right???
Doesn't really matter either way... If they were to get someone desperate enough to lie on the stand for a deal it's a wrap...
414259d404a4b58c4b00916044d7411ee07d1ad.gif

yeah hearing that horn repeatedly in Ps newest beats has kinda bothered me....but they still hot none the less

Since the snippets are already up shouldnt this probably be leaking soon.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom