[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

I posted about it and then I forgot to watch it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by w0rldw1d3spusha

hahaha @ the answer is the lord like saturday night fever....i get that line now. malice damnnn
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i actually never got that line. care to explain?

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by w0rldw1d3spusha

hahaha @ the answer is the lord like saturday night fever....i get that line now. malice damnnn
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i actually never got that line. care to explain?

basically its the saturday night fever dance pose, pointing up like pointing at the lord.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

safe to say that Counseling is one my favorite track.
very chill song
pimp.gif
fixed

People are right it really does describe Tiger's life and basically most guys under the age of 25. Clipse put out a solid album. Not gonna compare it toHHNF because they are two completely different albums.

ive been a clipse fan since pharrell played grinding for the first time on the monday night mixtape with dj clue but i cant get into the new album. im good isa great track though. whenever i hear the lord/ saturday night fever line i think the lordz of brooklyn-saturday night fever.

that vlog is incredible. he becomes my more favorite member every time he drops one of these.. as a christian, i really appreciate what dude does with thebible references, too (in his music and otherwise).

Back
Top Bottom