***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Sure TD2 will be FIRE! Was listening to "Jesus Piece" yesterday on the way home, such a GOOD ALBUM!!!!!!
Really is....Lyrically, Concept wise, Beats selection was all very good. Could have done without certain features but most of em like Cole, Push, Kendrick, Ross all added something to the songs they were on.

Wasn't even aware of this happening. Personally, I liked Doctor's Advocate more (still to this date the only physical copy I ever had), but The Doc still had bangers.

Wasn't even aware of this happening. Personally, I liked Doctor's Advocate more (still to this date the only physical copy I ever had), but The Doc still had bangers.
same, cuz he put out a classic without dre or 50. songs like why u hate the game and one night are on my all time fave list

Though i haven't heard a lot of Game's mixtapes, based on the ones I've heard, he's on of maybe only a handful of guys whose albums >>> his mixtapes.

losangelesconfidential
5 hours ago
#TBT Hurricane x 5th circa 2005 #HateItOrLoveIt

Game trying to squash the beef once more?

Young Buck & Kidd Kidd commented on Game's pic

View media item 1485177

real talk this will shake Hip Hop to it's core again, i don't think we're ready for another Hate It Or Love it

Game and buck have always been cool, kidd kidd just happy he's doing something. It's just a picture

now to wait if 50 will comment on the situation, wonder what he will say. this beef was petty to be honest. egos got the best of them. we could of had back to back classics like Hate It Or Love It :smh:

The last time these 2 spoke smh cant believe it's really been 10 damn years...

the-game-and-50-cent-0417-1.jpg

U know 50 aint gonna bite. He's at that point where he's not doing anything like that that doesn't benefit him.

Their beef deeper than rap, i doubt they ever reconcile.

I know buck and game cool...but you know 50, he gone throw a tantrum and put Buck and Kidd Kidd on timeout. :lol:

*1st Official Single* The Game - M.U.L.A. (feat. Kanye West) prod. by Timbaland, Kanye West, Mike Dean*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom