***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Game specifically said on the breakfast club that he didn't contact police regarding dude who smashed his cars...he tryna get dude himself with that post

Game specifically said on the breakfast club that he didn't contact police regarding dude who smashed his cars...he tryna get dude himself with that post

Take your Stan glasses off for 20 seconds.

When you a street *****, you play by entirely different codes than a regular civilian and the general public.

To put it in regular terms.....what game did is like getting robbed by a ******, then going to the local news with a picture and description of dude that robbed you. Don't matter if you tell police or not. You gave public description of someone that hit a lick on you..

I'm not eem a street cat.....but I've been around, and fully understand the mentality of one. You hold that L, and ask the STREETS, not the public for information.

But to turn around and start a public beef, accusing another man of being a snitch and a rat......with absolutely no proof. Is flaw.

Especially if you're posting crime stopper police *** pics on social media to 7 million people.

I'm schleep though :lol:

But posting it on social media gon get the police involved regardless right?

Wait, so you guys really think there wasn't no back and forth between Meek, Game and Sean after he got rob? As Game mention in the Hot 97 vid (which WavyCrocket) misquoted. Game said Sean called him and day Meek said HE DID IT. Then Game called Meek, then Sean again and all they kept going back and forth (about who said what). So Game just randomly choose to pick on Meek about this? Why was Sean mom going to hard at Game on social media? How she just singled out the Game for doing it if nobody was talking? So Game making all this stuff up? People saying he's doing this to sell Albums (sure it MIGHT help a little). As it been mention already, he has his core fan base. As I mention he's almost Gold off Doc. 2 (independent). Y'all act like he don't always sells decent. Like like he's Joe Budden selling 10k or something. He's always do interviews when a "REAL ALBUM" drops (BC, HOT 97, Wendy, Big Boy, Sway etc.....) not like he's only getting Interviews because this "beef".

Y'all act like rappers have been doing this for decades show me a rap beef that was played up for publicity. Doesn't matter the reasons end of the day these disses are to get these rappers hot and talked about.

Kills me when dudes who consistently say they ain't street wanna talk about how street rappers supposed to conduct themselves :lol:

Enjoy the diss songs have a coke y'all

Y'all act like rappers have been doing this for decades show me a rap beef that was played up for publicity. Doesn't matter the reasons end of the day these disses are to get these rappers hot and talked about.

Kills me when dudes who consistently say they ain't street wanna talk about how street rappers supposed to conduct themselves :lol:

A Coke and a Smile lol. Shout out to Martin *Bad Boys 1*

Last edited:
Take your Stan glasses off for 20 seconds.

When you a street *****, you play by entirely different codes than a regular civilian and the general public.

To put it in regular terms.....what game did is like getting robbed by a ******, then going to the local news with a picture and description of dude that robbed you. Don't matter if you tell police or not. You gave public description of someone that hit a lick on you..

I'm not eem a street cat.....but I've been around, and fully understand the mentality of one. You hold that L, and ask the STREETS, not the public for information.

But to turn around and start a public beef, accusing another man of being a snitch and a rat......with absolutely no proof. Is flaw.

Especially if you're posting crime stopper police *** pics on social media to 7 million people.

I'm schleep though :lol:

No 'street' dudes are going to know about anyone living in calabasas or Glendale, lol. I might be wrong but if police got involved, they still couldn't charge the guy because it happened on private property. Game would have to file charges.

Now, do I think he should have posted it? No. I think he tried to use it as a scare tactic because the dude probably follows him on IG. Silly to post it but also bad that meek stalked his IG page to find it. Keeps getting worse for dude.

Exactly. Enjoy the music that comes out of it. Beefs have been around for a long time and have produced great music. Doesn't mean these rappers can't call a 'truce' at any point.

Figured you wouldn't address what I said about you misquoting the video.

At 5:05

I didn't misquote a thing

Per 5:05. Word for word.

"Meek told me, that YOU TOLD HIM....that ***** is jackin"

I heard what he said after. I don't believe him. It's much more rational to think that Meek would share advice given to him by Game (15 minutes earlier).....to a ****** that just got robbed. Than for Meek to just say, "Game did it". Call him :lol:. Game is lying. He held on tho this since June.

This is the same guy whose been caught multiple times Photoshopping pics for attention on IG.....even as recently as Photoshopping a call log with fake Meek calls a few days ago (which he deleted btw).

As I've said for the hundredth time....the diss is HARD. Hell, I'm the one that posted the first one :lol:.

But I see right thru all of games bs. He's a clown.....that can rap his *** off. It is what it is.

Your favorite rappers can't be 100 all the time. It's ok.

I heard what he said after. I don't believe him. It's much more rational to think that Meek would share advice given to him by Game (15 minutes earlier).....to a ****** that just got robbed. Than for Meek to just say, "Game did it". Call him :lol:. Game is lying. He held on tho this since June.

This is the same guy whose been caught multiple times Photoshopping pics for attention on IG.....even as recently as Photoshopping a call log with fake Meek calls a few days ago (which he deleted btw).

As I've said for the hundredth time....the diss is HARD. Hell, I'm the one that posted the first one :lol:.

But I see right thru all of games bs. He's a clown.....that can rap his *** off. It is what it is.

So you believe the part YOU want to Believe? Haaaaa! Game clearly said 5:05-5:15 MEEK SAID YOU DID IT!!! As I mentioned, you misquoted. I'm done with it though broski.

This the same dude who posted a picture of himself posted with Pac, and puts filters on pictures of other people's money to post on his own Instagram, and ya'll gon believe everything he say? ok :lol:
Mind you after the part where he spoke on Beans, Game asked why do rappers mess with him like he didn't originally start the beef :stoneface:

Sean Kingston tried to not to look soft and sued the club he was robbed at instead of go to the police. Crazy that the police is finally coming to Game's door when his name been connected to the robbery since it happened. Mind you buddy been on tour so he hasn't been home since August. But yea believe what you want

This the same dude who posted a picture of himself posted with Pac, and puts filters on pictures of other people's money to post on his own Instagram, and ya'll gon believe everything he say? ok :lol:
Mind you after the part where he spoke on Beans, Game asked why do rappers mess with him like he didn't originally start the beef :stoneface:

Sean Kingston tried to not to look soft and sued the club he was robbed at instead of go to the police. Crazy that the police is finally coming to Game's door when his name been connected to the robbery since it happened. Mind you buddy been on tour so he hasn't been home since August. But yea believe what you want

Exactly.

krazyrodzilla krazyrodzilla out here being delusional.

Who woulda thought game stans were like this :smh:. Apple don't fall too far I guess :lol:

Last edited:
Personally I don't understand why a person who isn't a fan of someone would even bother posting in a thread about them. Wasted energy IMO.

I could never be that emotionally invested in these entertainer's personal lives. I'm just here for the music :D

View media item 2174767:lol:

How can u believe what game says tho man. Dude Photoshoped a call log pic, like for real he making the diss record not even matter. If Meek was doing all this lame fabricating, lying and photoshopping y'all would be having a field day. I don't think son knows he has a fan base. Every time it's album time he pulls something out the bag, never fails. Same dude who threw a random wack diss at the camel and even said it was for publicity.

I would've 100% respected of he just came out and said **** Meek Mill I don't like dude.

Last edited:
Figured you wouldn't address what I said about you misquoting the video.

I mean lets not act Meek ain't a emotional clown himself. We all saw last year Meek ain't good in handling situations. We don't know what was said on the phone or whatever. So it's 2 emotional clowns having a disagreement. 1 just destroyed the other on wax. :lol:

I mean lets not act Meek ain't a emotional clown himself. We all saw last year Meek ain't good in handling situations. We don't know what was said on the phone or whatever. So it's 2 emotional clowns having a disagreement. 1 just destroyed the other on wax. :lol:
That's the thing, we call him out on it. We all talk about how corny that ***** is, but we let game slide with wayyyyyy too much. He's been getting away with lame **** for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom