***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Alameda is 
pimp.gif

What's better "Streets of Compton" or "Block Wars" haven't heard Bloc Wars yet.

imo streets of Compton had the better track in Deathrow Chain, but had a lot of below average game tracks. Block Wars has a mixtape vibe in a good way. Game's flow sounds pretty similar throughout which is pretty rare these days. None of the tracks are chick or club tracks, and he doesn't do his problem or kdot flows which is a huge bonus for me.

As a whole I give block wars the advantage, but none of the tracks are all time stand outs.

imo streets of Compton had the better track in Deathrow Chain, but had a lot of below average game tracks. Block Wars has a mixtape vibe in a good way. Game's flow sounds pretty similar throughout which is pretty rare these days. None of the tracks are chick or club tracks, and he doesn't do his problem or kdot flows which is a huge bonus for me.

As a whole I give block wars the advantage, but none of the tracks are all time stand outs.
Just heard it. Yeah I agree with this. Block Wars is better but SOC had the better song overall.

I'd give the nod to Block Wars.  Only gripe with it is that all of the songs are too short.  Get High sounds like a leftover from the Doc 2 and almost like a part 2 to "Higher".

I find myself only listening to maybe 3 songs on Streets of Compton.  Really expected more from that soundtrack.

50 Cent and The Game Squash Beef at L.A. Strip Club

Hate it or love it, 50 Cent and The Game are at peace.

On Monday (Aug. 1), the Compton rapper announced that he was no longer at odds with his former G-Unit groupmate and longtime foe after hanging out together at Ace of Diamonds, a Los Angeles strip club.

At one point in the evening, Game grabbed a microphone to make this declaration. “I **** with 50,” he said. “What happened, that **** was 12 years ago. Ni**as ain’t on that ****. Drink your ************’ Effen…Ain’t nobody on that old ****.”

Things weren’t all good just a few months ago. In February, 50 seemed to have a problem with the fact that Game and Lloyd Banks appeared in a photo together. “**** don’t get old with me,” he said. “I never ask for trouble but I really don’t have a problem with it. I’m different.”

The Block Wars spitter rose to fame in the early aughts as a member of 50 Cent’s G-Unit, but soon developed a beef with the crew, launching a G-Unot campaign. Since then, the camps have been mostly at odds with sporadic reconciliations and disses.

Watch them end their decade-long beef and hit the strip club together.

some xclusive **** for yall.. my boy who produced "sauce" in studio working with game on 1992.

26? Wow that's crazy to think of. I don't feel ready for a game album lol. Album cover is alright. I'm not a fan of that style of art but that's just my preference. I do love the hype around no features and blackwallstreet.

Tracklist

Savage
Fire
True Colours (prod Bongo)
Bompton (prod by JP)
OJ
Juice
The Chronic
Grew up on Wu Tang (prod Bongo)
However you want it (prod Bongo)
Bipolar
Young Ns
Die Hard (prob Bongo)

Their was another tracklist that had 15 tracks with a lot of similar songs.

Edit.
1. Stage Lifestyle (produced by Bongo)
2. Colors / It’s On (produced by Bongo)
3. Bompton (produced by JP)
4. G.A.M.E (produced by Battlecat)
5. fu*k Orange Juice
6. The Juice
7. Pantied Off (produced by Cool & Dre)
8. Soundtrack (WLFWR)
9. I Grew Up On Wu-Tang (produced by Bongo)
10. However You Want It (produced by Bongo)
11. Young ******
12. Die Young (produced by Bongo)
13. Who Can You Call
14. Baby You (produced by Cool & Dre)
15. What Your Life Like (produced by Phonix)

Back
Top Bottom