***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Game is on par with the Kardashians in terms of attention whoring
That being said, the track was hard :pimp:

i'm not a fan of these corny tweets and IG posts, that's what's wrong with hip hop today. just give me high quality diss tracks and i'll be good.

Last edited:
Game can get away with the corny social media tactics tho cause he can body him on wax as well. Not to mention probably physically too...

If they caught each other one on one what do you think would happen?

:lol: everyone knows the answer to that, but on a rapping level 50 can't compete anymore. this all feels like a staged battle for Game. we all know he's squashed his problems with 50 Cent too so this might be his calling to be back in the crew again.

Weren't Game and Sean Kingston at one point somehow connected through Cezar Records and jimmy?

I really hope for games sake that information leaks in regards to Meek snitching. If not then it looks like a attention reach on games behave.

We all know "1992" is gonna be fire just like all other of Jayceon's albums. Besides "Year of the Wolf". The Game's discography is damn near flawless.

+

:x at "92 Bars". What the :smh: , Robert Williams is finished. Sad to see Meek's career only last a few years. He virtually has no friends in the industry. He's burned bridges with almost everyone :lol:

We all know "1992" is gonna be fire just like all other of Jayceon's albums. Besides "Year of the Wolf". The Game's discography is damn near flawless

Streets of Compton & Block Wars don't count ?
:lol: @ Meek bein finished

Last edited:
nah Meek's far from finished, DC4 is supposed to drop at the end of this month he's gonna have everybody checking for it even more. i just want these two to engage in a rap battle than squaring up. that's not what i want to see.

Listened to the track.

Name dropping? Check.

Gun talk? Check.

Clown ****? Check.

Game gone game.

0 respect for this actor.

Game can get away with the corny social media tactics tho cause he can body him on wax as well. Not to mention probably physically too...

Naw I don't think so. I think his corny social media tactics haven't translated to sales and popularity. Is he anymore popular than Fab who does nothing on social media or on reality TV? All those girls retweeting **** pics aren't buying his albums or listening to his music. He's sort of become a sideshow.

He's pretty much 50 Cent without the hit TV show

Last edited:
Naw I don't think so. I think his corny social media tactics haven't translated to sales and popularity. Is he anymore popular than Fab who does nothing on social media or on reality TV? All those girls retweeting **** pics aren't buying his albums or listening to his music. He's sort of become a sideshow.

Game makes better music than 50.

This 'beef' is definitely to create buzz.  That is one thing I dislike about Game but it certainly doesn't overshadow his talent, in my opinion.  I'd be lying if this stuff isn't funny though, lol.

You can say a lot about Chuck but actor is definitely not one of them. Dude will definitely throw those hands. As long as Wack is backing him, doubt he has to worry about street ish either.

Like someone already said tho, this definitely reeks of a publicity stunt. Meek is the punching bag of hip hop right now. :smh:

Game makes better music than 50.

This 'beef' is definitely to create buzz.  That is one thing I dislike about Game but it certainly doesn't overshadow his talent, in my opinion.  I'd be lying if this stuff isn't funny though, lol.
Really going to act like he didn't drop arguably one of the best album last year with Doc 2/2.5.

Back
Top Bottom