Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

damn .... that The Hundreds 'BB' crewneck is something serious , I love that movie ... all the NEW stuff looks real dope . Big Ups ....

Went down there today....got my mousepad that i wanted.
happy.gif

Also got one of those bomb things you put on your car
tongue.gif
Really cool!

New Hundreds hat coming on the 30th....Ltd to 100, and only available at THSF....they are doing this for the whole 5th anniversary thing, with 4 other hatsreleasing elsewhere.

adamoutline_thehundreds3.jpg

I guess its alright, but the fact that there are only 100 will make the beasts come out
eyes.gif

Looks like another Oakland colorway.....only if it was another colorway, they should make a Giants colorway:wink:

Originally Posted by slugzz

does anyone know if they have this beanie at thsf and if they do whats the retail?
thehundreds-fall2008-collection-3_01.jpg

THSF just got thier "second" shipment in today. give them a call
(415) 440-7700

Originally Posted by XX3forever

New Hundreds hat coming on the 30th....Ltd to 100, and only available at THSF....they are doing this for the whole 5th anniversary thing, with 4 other hats releasing elsewhere.

adamoutline_thehundreds3.jpg

I guess its alright, but the fact that there are only 100 will make the beasts come out
eyes.gif

anyone from here going?

did anyone get one?
i got one (or so it says on my TH online account) in 3/8ths,
then tried to go back and order a 1/2 but it was looooooooong gone by then apparently.

*edit*
that As colorway is nice though. too bad i was away at school on release date. wouldn't have lined up anyways though.

Woke up 10 minutes before the drop. I got an e-mail saying my order went through but who knows. I got a 1/2 and so did my cousin.

DAMN .... Im so damn mad at myself ... this whole time I had in mind it was the 9th ....
smh.gif

Got my girlfriend to cop me a 3/8ths while i was at work
happy.gif

What I really wanted though, was the blue and white colorway that dropped at the TH 5th in K-Town
frown.gif

Hall of Fame...the people that made all those upside down MLB fitteds (anyone have a SF one in a 1/8-1/4
nerd.gif
) is collaborating with The Hundreds

Shirt:
hof_thehundreds4.jpg

Hat:
hof_thehundreds2.jpg

Releases Thursday at 11...ltd to 100 each. I feel one of these happening again:
thsfoutline_thehundreds.jpg

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Both are decent, but im not trying to wait in a line like that...besides I have class.

Anyone know the price of the shirt, or at least an estimate of the price?

edit: If anyone is coppin a large or a medium, I would love to buy it if you got it up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom