Official The Tonight Show 06/01/09 vol. CONAN O'BRIEN

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wait what the hell...anybody just seen that commercial for ItiBitz? Is Dippin Dots out of the game or something...

Ferrell
laugh.gif

"You know I didn't want to upstage you...wanted to come in low-key."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i dont how it sounds like he is in a big room, that echo sound. other than that small detail show is still great

This is great because ill be able to get to bed sooner now when i gotta get up early... Cone zone ending at 12:30 is perfect.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This is great because ill be able to get to bed sooner now when i gotta get up early... Cone zone ending at 12:30 is perfect.
Isn't it only 11:30 for us? (I'm assuming you live in Wisconsin though)

Great first episode, showed he still had his same humor but didn't over do it like he used to.

Glad he took the camera crew out on the first show, always the funniest parts of his show because you just get to see Conan be funny with real people andsituations.

Not going to lie though... when Jimmy Fallon came on right after I felt a bit nostalgic and missed the 12:30 Late Night for just a little, but I'm glad hefinally moved up to the Tonight Show.

Despite Leno still being his lead-in.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Isn't it only 11:30 for us? (I'm assuming you live in Wisconsin though)
No
laugh.gif
I live in NY

Back
Top Bottom