OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

My bad should’ve posted in the Homicide thread so some random dude wouldn’t get his panties in a bunch.

Report the post!

i’ll allow it.

😂 dude said ‘look it up’ like it was some profound connection like The Corner or sum

and i was legit asking, had no idea some randumb NT casual was going to call me a casual 😂, its the world we live in now i guess

My bad should’ve posted in the Homicide thread so some random dude wouldn’t get his panties in a bunch.

hmm, a question = panties in a bunch? thats different.

your reply to said question fits the panties in a bunch, but go off sis.

Was wondering about the Andre Braugher connection myself but paying respects to a great black actor like him in this thread seems fitting.

Could've definitely picture him with Lester, Bunk, Jimmy Daniels etc. going after the Barksdale crew.

Was wondering about the Andre Braugher connection myself but paying respects to a great black actor like him in this thread seems fitting.

Could've definitely picture him with Lester, Bunk, Jimmy Daniels etc. going after the Barksdale crew.
I kinda figured there was enough connective tissue with the 2 series considering they were created by the same guy, based in the same city, shared actors, etc :lol:

426438227_122161593092027534_6103531327830945898_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom