OFFICIAL THREAD: LETS GET A NIKE AIR TRAINER SC II 3/4 RETRO NIKE!

these go soooo  damn hard
eek.gif
! brings back memories . i remember my uncle rockin these with the Nike track suits back in the day
roll.gif

my personal Nike boycott is still on until I see a correct retro of the SC IIs...no one may care, but a man's gotta take a stand somewhere
laugh.gif
frown.gif

^ That autoforce thing up there is horrible... But yes Nike needs to bring these back ASAP.

Voted...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING THESE BACK.  I would by at least 2 of each colorway. More if I could.  These need to be release GR and easily available. PLEASE NIKE!!!

to the OP and the rest of us fans.  I appreciate the online petition, but how about a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE?  I know that we can really make some noise there.  Nike has several pages on there that we could all "friend" and push for this.  We can create the page and just bomb it and link to the petition and we have to FRIEND all the official NIKE PAGES on there...it may work.  Just an idea for more awareness.

I was like a year old when these came out, but I always thought these were the best looking Nike cross-trainers...voted but you def need something that will call for more attention

another colorway of the low
i consider this and the high to be chlorophyll but i don't remember exactly
what the boxes say

i like the red second but would buy both
way overdue

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

so so beautiful, the possible color combo's for this shoe are endless

.... I hope Nike doesn't take your idea too far.
At least, one or two OG CWs before the (SB, patent, vulcanized sole, suede, clown CWs...) massacre, please.

It's just sooo simple...!

Wow VOTED!! I think my pops has an old pic of him rockin these. They're ill... I'd take a pair in each CW

NIKE PLEASE DO THIS AND HAVE ALL ORGINAL COLORS, I WILL BUY 3 PAIR OF EACH!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom