OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

Gave them another shot this weekend, and comfort was still there, played in them with some elite socks and it went ok, I feel like zoom isn't enough for 2 hours of non-stop basketball, but it is there. Shoe is comfy but I see it as an outdoor beat up sneaker which will more then likely be in that rotation since my 2012 hyperdunk lows are pretty much done. I'll just rack up on the CP3 VI for now as for my indoor hooping shoes, best of all time IMO low top indoor sneaker for me.. 
Completely agree that the zoom is pretty lack-luster.  I don't really like the placement of it either, feels a little off to me.

still havent bought these shoes
laugh.gif

waiting for them to hit $50, especially the outdoor version
you cheap mf lulz

you better cop now or regret it later like the purple fades you been cryin about in the kobe 8 thread  
laugh.gif

Copped the outdoor silver/red on sale for $82 shipped from icks
D icks? Some sort of coupon code?  
nerd.gif

you cheap mf lulz

you better cop now or regret it later like the purple fades you been cryin about in the kobe 8 thread :lol:

D icks? Some sort of coupon code? :nerd:  

on sale for $90 with an extra $15 off plus free shipping til the 16th

you cheap mf lulz

you better cop now or regret it later like the purple fades you been cryin about in the kobe 8 thread  
laugh.gif

D icks? Some sort of coupon code?  
nerd.gif

on sale for $90 with an extra $15 off plus free shipping til the 16th
I have some GC money from D ick's. Was looking to cop the USA jerseys with it, but now i just might have to cop the silver/red 
devil.gif

still havent bought these shoes :lol:

waiting for them to hit $50, especially the outdoor version

you cheap mf lulz

you better cop now or regret it later like the purple fades you been cryin about in the kobe 8 thread :lol:

Copped the outdoor silver/red on sale for $82 shipped from icks

D icks? Some sort of coupon code? :nerd:  

nah man, havent playing ball. focusing on other shoes especially the Kobe IX so im good. dont care to cop these unless they come CHEAP

Ordered the Red/Silver pair from D Icks for 75. First non-sig nike shoe I've purchased in a while....but they are just so clean looking!

Back
Top Bottom