OFFICIAL THREAD WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

Originally Posted by BRUCELEEFOO

I am reposting this, because apparently admin from the niketalk community is not allowing replies to my last post on this topic. No explanation as to why they removed all buttons that allow 'replies' etc. However you feel, just contact me and we can communicate like real human beings.

I've frequented the site for a while, and I just thought this topic belonged here since I am from the area. Wallstreetwear.com is my new site that i've been working on with my partner for about a year now. I felt there was a need for a alternative to buying and selling what we collected at the usual sites like ebay, craigslist and forums (no pun.) So a couple years ago I started developing a marketplace that me and the homies could buy, sell & trade shoes, hats and clothes. It's still a growing community but I feel that it can and will help make buying and selling for you a little easier. (we are still ironing out any bugs)

Let us know what you think, your opinions are appreciated, good or bad. And for your help, I will upgrade your account to premium monthly subscription (NT members leave a reply with your username for upgrade.)

We're just getting spammed left and right lately. I'm glad NT wants to support their own, but when you let a post like this slide we get all types of"me to" self-promotional spam. You're using the "giveaway" concept as a means of keeping this bumped around the clock and it'sdifficult to see this as terribly different from the "***$@!@" nonsense we were inundated with not long ago. It's abusive, to be candid. Usersaren't entitled to exploit NT for free advertising. You should be thankful we let it go as long as we did, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom