Official time managment/ maximum efficiency thread.. movers, shakers and lazy folks welcome

Officially starting this week, I'll have two jobs and be a college senior in classes. With the new gig, I could live comfortably on it without the other job, but I can actually sleep on the job sometimes there so it's not that bad...plus tuition reimbursement benefits. I'll be a weekend lover. It's eat or get eaten out here.

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Officially starting this week, I'll have two jobs and be a college senior in classes. With the new gig, I could live comfortably on it without the other job, but I can actually sleep on the job sometimes there so it's not that bad...plus tuition reimbursement benefits. I'll be a weekend lover. It's eat or get eaten out here.

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg
I did this a couple years back to pay off 15k in child support. I was no good.

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Damn BM's need beatings.

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Damn BM's need beatings.

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Yea, luckily my fall semester will be my last. I take a couple of classes...including a senior capstone class...where I am told I will only have to show up a couple of times during the semester. I'll work my day job from 8a-4p (off sats and suns) and then I work nights from 11.15-4.30 (off fridays,sats,and suns)...so I'll try my darnest to cop friday or online classes if available. If cats are interested in grinding, I'll update just to say how's it going.

Diddy%27sbday1.jpg

Yea, luckily my fall semester will be my last. I take a couple of classes...including a senior capstone class...where I am told I will only have to show up a couple of times during the semester. I'll work my day job from 8a-4p (off sats and suns) and then I work nights from 11.15-4.30 (off fridays,sats,and suns)...so I'll try my darnest to cop friday or online classes if available. If cats are interested in grinding, I'll update just to say how's it going.

In all honesty read Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander...it's a 45 minute read and you can read it to your kids

In all honesty read Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander...it's a 45 minute read and you can read it to your kids

Originally Posted by H Connect

Im not even going to use a meme.....
not sure if serious....

not sure if serious....

Originally Posted by ninob1213

not sure if serious....
bruh...the fact of the matter is you made the original post as a student.  I've been there before too but when it comes to procrastination and all that it hit me like a ton of bricks in undergrad so I made sure not to make the same mistake getting my MBA.  I'm enjoying more success now at 26 than I ever imagined I would be this early, a much older client left this book in my office a few weeks ago...I read it that night, and it was no more than a positive refresher of why my daily routines have contributed to my success.  So what exactly are you unsure about?

Originally Posted by ninob1213

not sure if serious....
bruh...the fact of the matter is you made the original post as a student.  I've been there before too but when it comes to procrastination and all that it hit me like a ton of bricks in undergrad so I made sure not to make the same mistake getting my MBA.  I'm enjoying more success now at 26 than I ever imagined I would be this early, a much older client left this book in my office a few weeks ago...I read it that night, and it was no more than a positive refresher of why my daily routines have contributed to my success.  So what exactly are you unsure about?

Back
Top Bottom