Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

IMG_20180602_141521.jpg
IMG_20180602_142403.jpg

Will cop, last year's wasn't to hard hoping for the same this time around. Still need baby turtles waiting for eBay to drop another coupon code to cop

Just announced today. 2018 SDCC Exclusive 6" TMNT Movie Figures. Option to have either the four turtle set or the set with the movie diorama. $125 for the 4 figure set. Pre-sale begins June 6th.

I think I'm going for these.
IMG_1850.JPG

by pre-sale it means where?

by pre-sale it means where?
necastore.com

Starts 9AM PST. They'll only have certain amount each day to sale, until it's completely sold out.

From last year's pre-sale, I was able to check out by paying through paypal. Just have to be quick. People complained about bots, but I don't think that was the case.

damn i guess i shouldn't be surprised bots are snatchin' up limited toys too?

damn i guess i shouldn't be surprised bots are snatchin' up limited toys too?
I mean, people on the technodrome forum were crying about it. But I remember securing my order while I was waiting for my car at the dealership.

I don't think a bot is necessary. Just be at the site 10 minutes before 9AM and keep refreshing. The link went live 2-3 minutes before the official time slot.

I mean, people on the technodrome forum were crying about it. But I remember securing my order while I was waiting for my car at the dealership.

I don't think a bot is necessary. Just be at the site 10 minutes before 9AM and keep refreshing. The link went live 2-3 minutes before the official time slot.

Pacific time zone correct? I remember getting lucky last year around 1pm EST. Thank you again for posting that link.

Pacific time zone correct? I remember getting lucky last year around 1pm EST. Thank you again for posting that link.
Yeah, 10 AMPST.

Here is the website link. https://thenecastore.com/

RFX posted a link to the National Electrical Contractors Association :lol:

2018 Convention Exclusives – Online Pre-Sale Coming Soon!

Posted in: San Diego Comic Con-May 25, 20181 Comment

Great news for fans who can’t make it to SDCC!
We will make a limited quantity of our exclusives available for pre-order at The NECA Store beginning June 6, and shipping will be offered (to U.S. addresses only). Keep reading for important details!

AVAILABILITY
There are only two ways to get our exclusives this year:
1) via the online pre-sale, or
2) at our booth at SDCC.
They will not be available in stores or on other websites at any point.

1. Online Pre-Sale
Each day from 6/6 to 6/8 we will put a set quantity of exclusives up on The NECA Store. Pre-orders will open at 1 PM EST (10 AM PST) each day and continue for as long as the limited quantity lasts. Once that quantity is sold out, that day’s sale is over.
FINE PRINT: Purchase limits apply. Pre-orders will be shipped to U.S. addresses only. Shipping begins the week following SDCC.

I would like to think the hype for this set would be higher than last year's SDCC exclusive.

So I would recommend trying to get your order on the first day.

I'm guessing the hype for this pack will be higher as well. Their twitter feed is going off at the moment, kinda regret turning on the notifications today, but I want this pack :lol:

Ehhh...if I didn't have the oversized turtles, I would get it...but at this point, I'll sit it out lol

Just waiting on shredder

i believe the rumor was when Shredder comes out, there's a set of foot coming out and there's two in that set, at least that's what I remember though i am not sure how legit the foot info though the shredder seems to be right and they released the detective ralph that was rumored as well

Back
Top Bottom