Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

i can wait for splinter to be honest, i wan shredder and the foot soldier should come in pairs without the extra cost

Honestly I would love a flocked frizzy splinter. April would be amazing IMO not many good figures of her out there.

5F40BBA8-9732-4DED-85A3-C6FCD2E5AF23.gif

neca announced that target stores will be selling their products starting in august.

hoping they hit us with another wave of the sdcc tmnt figures...

125 for all 4 of THOSE figures is love...

neca announced that target stores will be selling their products starting in august.

hoping they hit us with another wave of the sdcc tmnt figures...

125 for all 4 of THOSE figures is love...
You'll probably see the 1/4th scale figures at future Targets. But the 6" SDCC exclusives will only be sold at conventions. So we won't see any of those in retail stores.

Just looked up the current prices for this year's TMNT set. Yikes.

i dont like mondos figures but that shredder is a must have! also BBTS sent an email out that pre orders for the NECA foot soldier is up.

Anyone know when the Neca SDCC sets are supposed to be shipped/delivered? I swore last year sets was delivered before Comic con.

Anyone know when the Neca SDCC sets are supposed to be shipped/delivered? I swore last year sets was delivered before Comic con.
Yeah, last year's set was sent the week leading up to SDCC.

Surprised to hear they haven't been shipped yet. Did you try to reach out to them to confirm? Their customer service is good in providing an answer.

NECA: 3:15 mark they talk about the foot soldier releases later this year and shredder is being worked on that could be revealed next month and release sometime next year

Yeah, last year's set was sent the week leading up to SDCC.

Surprised to hear they haven't been shipped yet. Did you try to reach out to them to confirm? Their customer service is good in providing an answer.

No I haven't, I've been checking around toy forums and I haven't seen anyone post their "pick ups" either. I thought it was strange, I'll take your advice and shoot them an email. Thanks.

Everything will be copped its TMNT its copped!!! No a huge fan of mondo but those 4 figure are nice especially shredded and casey!!

Back
Top Bottom