Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

this just turned my horrible day into an awesome one. Didnt get to read all pages, but is Target only place to cop? I NEEEEDD THESE SOO BAD, these damn thingswere my childhood lol, plus my mom is gunna cry when she sees them again lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

As far as the originals, the only ones I didn't have were Splinter and April O'neal. I had a LOT of the other ones....like the Football Leonardo,Baseball Donatello, Cowboy Donatello, damn....I need to grab these from my mom's crib.

those saying cop, know damn well aint copping these..

post tag pics to prove me wrong.

Stopped at my local Target yesterday, and of course, nothing!

Like other dude mentioned, the shelves were EMPTYYY, however there was no one in the area for me to ask about delivery dates. I will be stopping in againtomorrow, then again at a different Target on Saturday.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

As far as the originals, the only ones I didn't have were Splinter and April O'neal. I had a LOT of the other ones....like the Football Leonardo, Baseball Donatello, Cowboy Donatello, damn....I need to grab these from my mom's crib.
lol man, good memories. I also had possibly every variation of the turtles. Only one I have left is donatello that morphs into a small turtle.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Like other dude mentioned, the shelves were EMPTYYY, however there was no one in the area for me to ask about delivery dates. I will be stopping in again tomorrow, then again at a different Target on Saturday.

Did it have the pegs with the "25th anniversay TMNT" label? From what I've been told, they're making space for these
Also, there are resellers that are buying these in quantities to sell
laugh.gif
smh.gif
There's an ebay auction going for 100 for the 4 turtles

put image url here
5152.jpg

5143.jpg

Messed up, my bad, it was Baseball Raphael
5144.jpg

5145.jpg

5054.jpg

5059.jpg

All the originals except Splinte and April O'Neal

5114.jpg

5112.jpg

Talkin' Raphael

5171.jpg

5367.jpg

Had 3 of just this one...my moms, my grandma and my uncle from Philly bought me the same one for Christmas haha
5297.jpg

5300.jpg

5299.jpg

5462.jpg

5405.jpg

5411.jpg

These were every single one I had. Damn I never realized it was this many.

YAY! With my grown-up paycheques I shall buy every single item that my mom threw away when we moved in grade 5!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the news bro!!! SOO GEEKED!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Like other dude mentioned, the shelves were EMPTYYY, however there was no one in the area for me to ask about delivery dates. I will be stopping in again tomorrow, then again at a different Target on Saturday.

Did it have the pegs with the "25th anniversay TMNT" label? From what I've been told, they're making space for these
Also, there are resellers that are buying these in quantities to sell
laugh.gif
smh.gif
There's an ebay auction going for 100 for the 4 turtles

I made sure to check the labels to see if maybe they had sold out, but none said TMNT on em. 100 for all 4 turtles?! They're in demand like that?!

ohhh my god, this brings back to the good ole days when all i cared about was ninja turtles......

i have the og 1988 LEO w/ weapons
5001.jpg

i used to have
5446.jpg

5298.jpg

i was sooo pressed over Movie star Don when TMNT II came out I chose this over a bike at Toys R Us I was a ****** back then but hey i wanted it that bad
5366.jpg

5221.jpg

5141.jpg

5116.jpg

5114.jpg

5007.jpg

5143.jpg

5156.jpg

5151.jpg

5107.jpg

5057.jpg

and after looking at all those pics I realized I was a big Leo fan

kicks67 wrote:

They should make a classic update of teh arcade for XBL.

its been up on XBL for a minute now unless your talking about an update for the game they already have on there, if not check the marketplace inarcade games, I used to love playing the 89 version at Chuck E. Cheese's. I have it on XBL

Originally Posted by allalon1

ohhh my god, this brings back to the good ole days when all i cared about was ninja turtles......
True, I was the same way. I swear I got a new one every week from Toys R us when I got my allowance. I was
devil.gif
when my mother "lost" them when we moved though. But she redeemedherself when she got me

techno1.jpg
pimp.gif

^^those were the best ones in my opinion they had the rubber bodies and they looked like the costumes from the movie. I went nuts for it when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom